RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.
  2. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.

GTM Monster Builds

Discussion in 'Custom Guzzi Builds' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

The next step was marrying the shock mounts. Check. Next up, frame tubes to join all and hang the tank. They will go around the Rotrex Superch-urbo.

A3F6126A-C322-4380-83E6-7B961971D7BD.jpeg D9312E8D-1A20-436D-B944-1B1918E06C54.jpeg

TASH566, Android, RUFULUS and 3 others like this.
  2. GT-Rx®

A little more progress to show (for those not watching our landing page)... our fully custom hand-built frame will be the foundation of all of our builds. A little Tonti, a little loop, a little Spine and a little CARC.
    It can be fitted with any CARC motor (1100, 1200 8V or our big bore 1380 8V), and can utilize the stock alternator or Rotrex blower option. More as we go.

105EADC0-8F96-4EEB-91B8-50E2635AEBFF.jpeg
    147D5397-BE87-4C6F-8A17-EB56062921AE.jpeg
    0B60468A-EAAB-4101-834C-DBDF944C9A2B.jpeg

Adam Davis, Android, blakbird and 6 others like this.
  3. GT-Rx®

4. groundhog105

groundhog105 Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

That sounds sooooo good

blakbird and GT-Rx® like this.
  5. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Majestic!

6. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Ride Video!!!!!
    I wanna hear that beast sing.

7. GT-Rx®

My X-Fire exhaust has a nice snarl and bark. Build GTM-01 : 1380cc/425 lbs/140+ rwhp - the bike is far from finished, but getting close. The correct tank and custom seat to come. I will be doing a big unveil soon.

Comments on my attire will be deleted. I don’t need lectured on gear as I am not riding; I’m in a parking lot.

8. aussiedave

aussiedave Tuned and Synch'ed

Like the way you think Todd
    nice marriage of tonti frame heritage and "modern" Guzzi engine and all.
    I've had a few round barrels 750 , 850 , 1000 , V50's and now the 2005 Breva.
    The breva does fantastic job of taking me and the missus across australia. but its "heavy" "soft" and "tall" for someone with ducks disease.
    I love my Breva 1100 - but have often wished it was all in a tonti style frame. ... I guess frame kits may be on the radar too ? cos that is something i'd love to do , and if i can lose 50 lbs or more in the process ? - the bike not me !
    Guzzi should be both light weight and go like stink !
    Dave R

GT-Rx® likes this.
  9. GT-Rx®

Thanks. The old Tonti is such a smile maker with that low CG, and the old bikes were pretty light too.
    I’m with you on the CARC bikes, acceptable but portly.
    If I offer frames, it would be many years down the road, as I hope to sell as many complete bikes as I can build for now.

10. GT-Rx®

11. GT-Rx®

Progress on my three builds are moving along nicely. Official launch of GTM-01 (pic below), coming soon with my new website. Stay tuned.

D3F941C9-CF3D-4D22-9631-7EC28AD99CA7.jpeg

12. buzglyd

buzglyd Tuned and Synch'ed

Looks awesome. Can't wait to see it in person.

13. GT-Rx®

Studio shoot. Getting ready for the official launch soon.

66B8DB86-221F-4422-B7E0-3BB1BC9FE3E3.jpeg

14. GT-Rx®

GTM-02 Production Trellis Frame build underway... and behind the scenes Studio shoot with GTM-01.

38875499_10156952743667697_108866803794444288_n.jpg

38912523_2185961314952499_4928055753287139328_o.jpg

Android, blakbird, TBro and 4 others like this.
  15. GT-Rx®

Test riding and final tuning on GTM01. Full info on the bike next week... and frame build detail on the first production GTM02 trellis frame.

EB987471-B7B0-4034-9D5F-CFC3FB93A30D.jpeg 2D5D6CDC-B4FC-46E6-AF7D-86A47A480DE5.jpeg

16. buzglyd

buzglyd Tuned and Synch'ed

Looking forward to seeing it when I drop off my bike. I'm out of town again this week so perhaps next week.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  17. blakbird

blakbird Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

"All ahead full Mr Spock. Warp factor 4" :h:

Android and GT-Rx® like this.
  18. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti

Isn't this next week already?
    Can't wait any longer! Want to see!! :)

Android likes this.
  19. GT-Rx®

Heh, well anticipation they say... a few small revisions to do, then off to Cycle World Mag and will be doing the unveil along with them, so just a little longer.

Bonafide Bob and tobinh like this.
  20. fireflyr

fireflyr Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Anticipation sucks. That's what they really say.

I can't get over the finished look of the products you put out Todd. Your attention to detail is exceptional. I look at a lot of the customs that come out of other shops and they often fall short in fit and finish or performance, or they are awkward or uncomfortable looking. The 2 into 1 pipe I bought from you was a work of art. All curves and bulges in satin stainless. I remember you talking about the prototype having the wrong angles. It didn't perform any different, it just didn't please your eye. I guess maybe that's something you have picked up from working with Italian design all these years. Beautiful, elegant form that translates easily into performance. You have the eye of an artist and the mind of an engineer. A rare combination these days.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2018