Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

GTM Monster Builds

Discussion in 'Custom Guzzi Builds' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 1, 2017.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

2. GT-Rx®

Experimental GTM-02 with stock motor 8V frankenbuild. Currently roughing things out with parts on the we have on the shelf - we see your V9 Sport and raise you this.
    This is our all new trellis frame design. It’ll get a thorough workout soon.

0F8EC91A-2E0F-4990-91F8-0DAD77FA665E.jpeg

3. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Oh Lordy.
    I'm gonna retire, move to California & be Todds shop gopher.

Just need a place where I can lay my head
    Hey Todd can you tell me where a Trout might find a bed?
    He just grinned & shook my hand
    No was all he said.

Adam Davis, Stevie, GT-Rx® and 2 others like this.
  4. GT-Rx®

www.GTMotoCycles.com -- We're open for business and taking orders. Stay tuned on the site for the next builds, GTM01.5 & GTM02

GTM-01RS.jpg

5. Stradagene

Stradagene Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Let me be the first to offer my congratulations.
    Very very impressive, Todd!

PaulDavies and GT-Rx® like this.
  6. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

As Stradagene said, many congratulations on your new venture. Exciting times for GTM and GuzziTech. Hope the hierarchy at Moto Guzzi are watching this.

7. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Shout out to everyone on the forum:
    To help Todd gain ranking on search engines type in his web addy instead of following links.
    The more times we can get people to type it in the better his ranking will be.

I just tried a search for GT motorcycles & GTM motorcycles & other variations but Todd's site being so new did not show up.
    Just an easy way to help.

8. GT-Rx®

Thanks Trout(!), but to clarify, as is Moto Guzzi, and not Motor Guzzi, my brand is GT MotoCycles, not Motorcycles... appreciate the post.

Mayakovski likes this.
  9. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Good reminder Todd.
    I was aware of that but I wanted to see what results would come up by typing in different search terms.
    I even tried GTM bikes, GT Rx custom builds etc....

10. Tuono

Tuono Tuned and Synch'ed

Todd

Looks good, my first reaction - Bellagio MK II

Regards

Tuono

11. Robert Gibson

I also tried a Google search, "GT Motorcycles" will take you to a dealership in Plymouth, UK whereas GT MotoCycles will take you straight to Todd's site.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Just an FYI: Yesterday I stopped by the shop where I get my Victory serviced.
    I was telling them about Todds monster builds & of course they wanted to see.

I was specific about telling them gtmotocycles.com & watched him type it in on his PC. (No idea of operating system etc...)
    No web site. We tried various versions but no dice.
    One of the mechanics put into his phone & it came up.

We went to the forum & found the link & it came up.
    After that if he typed it in it would open the correct site.

Computers & internet, right????!!!!

13. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Not sure if they did this or not, but sometimes you still have to type in the "www." before the website name.

14. GT-Rx®

He must’ve been on a really old machine or browser. The website handles all computer, phone and tablets out there with reasonably modern versions of every OS and browser type out there, without the www.
    Thanks for posting though. I guess next time have them add the www. ;)

15. Robert Gibson

Left Agostini’s at Mandello yesterday, spoke with the young guy upstairs who you have had dealings with in the past Todd. They were aware of GuzziTech but are now fully up to speed with GT MotoCycles and RideMalibu. He was pretty impressed with the monster build.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  16. Adam Davis

Adam Davis Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

Todd,

That 01 you just built is the baddest motorcycle I have ever seen. From frame to fender.....absolutely badass. Gotta ride one of your builds.

Looking forward to turbo build soon to come.

Mechanical and machining artwork. No doubt, hand strength required while riding that beast.

Continued success sir.

17. GT-Rx®

Thank you for the kind words Adam. The bike goes even better than it looks.
    My GTM-02 blower build is in the works, and 02.1 on will be buyer builds. I will be doing a few turnkey builds to sell also, one being a tribute 1380 LeMans.
    Some of the shots below I’ve posted on social media channels, I forgot to do so here. Enjoy.

F1D6199D-25EA-44D8-BF2E-CED6730010BA.jpeg B17D3F64-ADC9-41C8-B3D1-F625431B2B89.jpeg 82AA56E6-581D-41BE-8DE3-E64F9B2E4F36.jpeg 1F56E67B-A550-4108-A6D4-6A336DA8C9DF.jpeg
    2C75E20E-7A47-48FE-B9F9-FDF8CC73E6D2.jpeg 4A4B46B8-A747-42C1-BA1F-421F986D6AE1.jpeg

18. GT-Rx®

Aptly named Frank(enstein). My GTM-02.01 trellis frame prototype test build. 425 lbs. Stock 1200 8V motor and parts bin toss for testing. Coming apart this week for the final Rotrex supercharger build. Let us build you one. GTMotoCycles.com

3056D983-691D-4203-92EF-78DF0F9A4BCC.jpeg

98B75D2C-5CD1-4FE2-9CB9-55AE589AD470.jpeg

54090946-53D8-49F4-A41D-8894366B8BAB.jpeg

acidlaser likes this.
  19. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT Contributor

Can't get much more bare bones than that, looks very mechanical, no side panels at all. Still sweet.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  20. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Can I get one with a '70's style Cobra seat, sissy bar, ape hangers & a springer?

LOL I really need to find my meds........