RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.
  2. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we know everyone wants it yesterday. However, lead times are long and many things are sold out or back-ordered, and there isn't much we can do to rush anything. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (particularly the Italian August Holiday month), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech and the GTM Store is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.

GTM Monster Builds

Discussion in 'Custom Guzzi Builds' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 1, 2017.

1. Poppe

Poppe Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Really still can’t believe how the bike looked in person. Just begs to be ridden, has a commanding precense

GT-Rx® likes this.
  2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Laurent Arams likes this.
  3. GT-Rx®

Instagram repost by Cycle World
    Next week on #cycleworld: we ride the built-to-order GT MotoCycles GTM-01. Like a great Hifi stereo system - it's beautiful, sounds amazing, and totally satisfies the soul.

531F3B41-684E-4038-82B4-B91830B633CC.jpeg

4. ChopSauce

ChopSauce Tuned and Synch'ed

Congrats!

This is a truely awesome bike :cool:

GT-Rx® likes this.
  5. GT-Rx®

6. GT-Rx®

GTM-01 got to stretch it’s legs in a public outing this past Sunday. Second shot shows the redish fire retardant drop line on the hillside of Malibu Canyon. We lucked out completely... but things are slow to get back to normal here.

AB056C10-661C-4465-BB63-1B1469355E4F.jpeg

0991EF22-0557-4624-A4BF-EE3F7AB0F1AC.jpeg

Laurent Arams and Faisal like this.
  7. Harry H

Harry H Tuned and Synch'ed

Glad you made it through ok. I was out in Malibu on Sunday too. From Trancas north to Leo Carrillo is unreal, tried to get up to my old house but couldn't get through any of the canyons. Ended up taking Kanan back- there is nothing left, very sad.

8. GT-Rx®

GTM-01 is on the front page at CycleWorld.com -- Click to read the review; https://www.cycleworld.com/gt-motocycles-gtm-01-moto-guzzi-custom-is-fast-and-beautiful

“On the road, the GTM-01 is an a experience that is so much like a hi-fi stereo system fed melodies by a turntable. It’s decidedly uncomplicated, but rich in every note and tone.... On mountain roads the GTM-01 is a stunner. At first I was not sure how a frame that saw duty in multiple Guzzi models from the ’70s through the ’90s would handle the power from the monster engine and chassis... Each corner the GTM-01 asked for more until I was absolutely smashing through radiuses and clipping apexes at a pace that made me wish I was at a racetrack. The ride was rhythmic: Bark out of the corner, yank on the Brembos, tip in, trail off the brakes, and a split second later—back on the throttle. Every note hit perfect on Eagan’s hi-fi.“

CW-GTM01-MainPage.JPG

9. Raven

Raven Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

An excellent, very positive article.

10. GT-Rx®

11. Trout

Trout GT Reference

Todd,
    Big congratulations on your accomplishments.
    You're doing what many of us can only dream of.
    Thank You.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  12. buzglyd

buzglyd Tuned and Synch'ed

Excellent on both counts. Looking forward to seeing and hearing it in person.

I was a guest tester on several MO tests back in the day. Always enjoyed riding many different bikes and offering my thoughts.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  13. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Will we see GTM-01 at Mandello in 2021, that will certainly open a few eyes !!

14. GT-Rx®

It sure would, and a bit of a long shot, but perhaps... a GTM-02 supercharged version would certainly be fun to have and ride there. Hmmmm... time to start planning that I guess.

Poppe likes this.
  15. Robert Gibson

Robert Gibson Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

If you wanted to tie that in with a European vacation I'm sure I could make room in my garage. Purely as a security measure of course.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  16. Dale Baker

Dale Baker Tuned and Synch'ed

Todd, just a quick note to say congrats on both articles. Well done.

Fantastic build, great press.

Dale

GT-Rx® likes this.
  17. GT-Rx®

Poppe and V700Steve like this.
  18. GT-Rx®

Frame color for GTM-02. Better than I imagined it would look. Just getting warmed up for some fun builds in the next few months. Will keep posting here as long as there is interest still(?). If not, our other media channels only it will be.

E551AFFA-2A55-41AB-AF68-14DCE01B9366.jpeg

19. Mayakovski

Mayakovski Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I love following the builds.

GT-Rx® likes this.
  20. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

I enjoy reading about what you are doing. If we didn't own a Jeep (a large whole in the dirt we throw money into) I would have wanted to do some sort of big bore kit for our Lario when you were doing those 820 4 valve kits. I figure we already had the 4 valve part. Alas, the Jeep seems to be eating all our discretionary budget at the moment.
    But I don't do stuff like Facebook, so this is the only way I get to see what you are doing. Please keep it up. I find what you are doing to be more interesting than what the Guzzi factory is currently doing.

Mayakovski and GT-Rx® like this.