• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM Monster Builds

A first ride video with Mona Lisa from it's owner...

The bike purrs like a wild tiger, and it’s so much fun to ride! I’m just starting to get the feel for it, but it tracks so well in corners and pulls like diesel engine on steroids… I haven’t push it real hard yet, but here’s a short video highlighting the sweet sound, which you totally nailed! Not too strong, and not muffled at all – just perfect! It captures the true soul of a big-block Guzzi when you feel the sound of the engine in your bones, and not just your ears. Respect!!!

Sounds Great !
For a second there I was thinkin “ I didn’t know parts of Cali looked like Here !”
Then I cought on :smirk:
It does, and there's plenty of roads in California that look like that, however this was in the Mid-Atlantic region, of which I grew up riding in my youth.

The latest GTM build from a Griso 1200 will be living in PA. Stock displacement and most everything else, outside of the dual gauges, kept the cost down. I’ll post again when it’s done.

View attachment 23559
View attachment 23561
View attachment 23560

Todd,

These builds of yours now completed. I have caught myself looking at the machines and discriptions of what's going on for hours at a time. With this latest machine, how far forward is the steer tube from the rear axel? It looks longer than stock or is that a purpose built allusion? Once again, well done sir and what a hoot it must be tinkering and modifying Griso with such an awesome motor at it's heart.....

Adam

These builds of yours now completed...
Well, on going. ;)
I have caught myself looking at the machines and discriptions of what's going on for hours at a time. With this latest machine, how far forward is the steer tube from the rear axel? It looks longer than stock or is that a purpose built allusion? Once again, well done sir and what a hoot it must be tinkering and modifying Griso with such an awesome motor at it's heart.....
As mentioned from the beginning here, I've built a hyper-modernized Tonti. Something magical about that frame, outside of the twin shocks. There is rake/trail differences in the triples between the Griso and Breva/Norge, that is likely what you're seeing.
My frame is ~30 lbs lighter than a Tonti, and ~45 lbs lighter than a CARC frame and has ~1.5"+ lower CG at the crankshaft.
It's been a blast so far, and though getting words out of the owners has been like pulling teeth, they are simply incredible to ride.
Can't wait to put my hands on the new H20 driveline to put a 4130 frame around one.

A first ride video with Mona Lisa from it's owner...

The bike purrs like a wild tiger, and it’s so much fun to ride! I’m just starting to get the feel for it, but it tracks so well in corners and pulls like diesel engine on steroids… I haven’t push it real hard yet, but here’s a short video highlighting the sweet sound, which you totally nailed! Not too strong, and not muffled at all – just perfect! It captures the true soul of a big-block Guzzi when you feel the sound of the engine in your bones, and not just your ears. Respect!!!

Another wonderful creation my friend. Just wonderful. Unfortunately the guy driving it is afraid to put the spurs to her.

Give me Mulholland Highway, that motorcycle and every pulse, both engine and sound wave that she has got north of 6,000 rpm as much as I can, and I swear to God, the CHP would be chasing me down in an utterly huge display of force and I would have the biggest S.E.G. on my face that mankind has ever known, for the entire time.

It's a lovely scotch sipping fantasy. Thank you so much.

Last edited:
Todd....not sure if this has been requested previously...but here I go

Can you or do you offer the GTM tank logo as seen on your Custom builds?

Thank you

Gavin
The Scottish Engineer

Todd....not sure if this has been requested previously...but here I go

Can you or do you offer the GTM tank logo as seen on your Custom builds?

Thank you

Gavin
The Scottish Engineer
Hi Gavin, trying to reserve those for GTM builds only for now. Thanks for the interest though.

Back