Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GTM Performance ECU Flash

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by FrostedFlake, Feb 19, 2011.

1. Tracey

Tracey Just got it firing! GT Contributor

I am finishing my seasonal maintenance and had Todd re-flash my ECU. He turned it around really fast, thank you sir.
    Today was a little over 40F in Ohio and I couldn't resist trying it out.
    I am impressed, what you see on this forum is not hype. I installed an "old school" liquid compass on the bike last summer and now it is usable. Before it would spin and was never even close to accurate. That how much smoother the motor is now. Acceleration, idle and starting are all greatly improved.
    Worth the money!

GT-Rx® likes this.
  2. Dinsdale Piranha

Dinsdale Piranha Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

On my V7iii fuel mileage was improved.

Poppe likes this.
  3. GEEG

GEEG Just got it firing! GT Contributor

I would like to openly thank Todd for getting me set up with the new flash tool he was very helpful and prompt with my emails and questions! THANKS TODD! The flash tool is easy to use on the bike my difficulty was getting the files to and from emails to the laptop then to the flash tool. (Had to have my kid help) I have a 2017 Stelvio and the new map/file works awesome no more stumbling out of the corners and hardly no popping on hi rev deceleration throttle response is outstanding at all RPMs. This was by far the best mod I have done to my bike so far. WELL DONE TODD!

GT-Rx® and Mayakovski like this.
  4. Jerome J Sorich

Jerome J Sorich Tuned and Synch'ed

So one day, Nicodemus asked Jesus how might one be born again? He can not enter his mother's womb a second time, can he? Todd from Guzzi Tech interrupted and said, "get your self a GT Motorcycle Reflash Tool" from Guzzi Tech, and your Moto Guzzi will be born again! Of course, Nicodemus and Jesus brushed him off because Moto Guzzi was not invented yet, but the story is fun anyway!

LOL, I did the reflash, removed the carbon canister and re-routed the hoses per the forum guidelines, and gutted the check valve. What a difference!!!! I would get popping on deceleration no more! The throttle is smooth and steady, power in so smooth too. Thanks, Todd! AMAZING!!!!

PasoDuc88, V700Steve and GT-Rx® like this.
  5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Excellent... and very welcome! I copied your words to this post on the flash tool. Once you enjoy just the flash, the rest of the full kit (Power Commander and AutoTune) are the proverbial icing on the cake.

scottmastrocinque likes this.