• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

GTM V7 III Exhaust options & Dyno runs

Looking at your site Todd I can't see any header pipes/full systems for the V9's. Are the headers the same for V7iii and V9? I've converted my V9 into a v7 like you did including changing the the frame rails. I'm also running Agostini hydroformed slip ons from my older v7i on it but it looks a bit of a mish mash. Any suggestions?
Nice job on the conversion, and thanks for posting on the Registry. The V7 III & V9 headers are different, but once you replace the frame rails and add the V7 III exhaust hangers, they are the same, so these will fit and work well for you; https://gtmotocycles.com/products/gt-motocycles-v7-iii-2-2-full-ss-header-system - with an added perk of increased power along with my flash tool. Any info from there, send an email; Info at GuzziTech.com

There was a guy from Eastern Canada ( Fantastic Pipes by Steve review) that passed through and picked up the
SS V7 GP MEGS
Is he a site member, I’d like to hear them in person.
The page also show a chrome, black and a shorty versions of the pipes ( in one of the pictures ) ?
I see after clicking the finish, the price and picture changes.

Thanks, Don

PS: sorry - I didn’t realize why the post was dropping some content, so I kept putting back the missing letters. DOH !

Last edited:
Ok these sound Awesome !!!

GT-Rx Full Systems with stubbys

Kept looking and found them :)
You scared me away from these with your VERY LOUD description - the Honda is Loud I don't know If I need two That Loud...

Thanks
Don

Last edited:
A21976A6 5913 4F47 9DD1 CF896D3E791C INSTALLED !

So that’s what the mean by “Slip on’s “
For comparison WoW those are smalll, but the originals were HUGE !
And Not that attractive IMHO.

First spin out to “Warm up the oil” in preparation for the fluid changes - could there be that much less restriction on the exhaust side now, it revs more quickly, I swear I’m hitting the Shift light sooner than yesterday ?

Great sound nice deep bass - perfect !
There is even a range where they are probably quiet enough to to pass the local constabulary without getting too much attention.

DAYUM they are small looking ,

Big thanks to Todd & Company for setting me up with these One off pipes.
They were not in the V7 III ‘catalog’.
I alway like ordering things that are not on the menu :emo:.

Last edited:
could there be that much less restriction on the exhaust side now that it revs more quickly, I swear I’m hitting the Shift light sooner than yesterday ? Great sound nice deep bass - perfect ! There is even a range where they are probably quiet enough to to pass the local constabulary without getting too much attention. DAYUM they are small looking ,
Thanks for the post. Yes, more power at all RPMs means the rate/time is better. I'm a little lost on your comments on the size as you ordered the 12" Stingers, which we custom made for you (you left that out). They are short and tiny as opposed to our GTM GP Megs. Regardless, glad you like them.

No no, My amazement at the size should not be construed as a negative.

I know what I ordered and love them, but until you have them in your hands it’s hard to appreciate difference in size and weight.

PS: Now I just have to get a decent sound clip of riding with them - the standard start up and Rev sound doesn't do them justice :)

Last edited:
No no, My amazement at the size should not be construed as a negative.
I know what I ordered and love them, but until you have them in your hands it hard to appreciate difference in size and weight.
PS: Now I just have to get a decent sound clip of riding with them - the standard start up and Rev sound doesn't do them justice :)
OK, very good... and no sound video clips never do. I hate posting them.

Your soundclip is what sold me on those pipes - without hearing them. making a choice based on opinions of the sound - is WAY too subjective. ( like some of the other people here I'm cheap and don't want to buy two or three sets of pipes on my way to finding the ones I like.)
Even if the clips aren't 100% accurate of what you'll hear - it gives you some idea.

Last edited:
Ok - So finally a Sound clip- Phone in Pocket...
( Funny the phone takes Better Video that you would imagine through my Mesh coat pocket
I bought a set of Stinger Megs for my Racer based mainly on this video. First ride today was amazing. I have 10,000 miles on the stock setup so I know it's characteristics well. I added the tune and SAS block-off too. It's like getting a new bike.
IMG 1933 IMG 1934

They are just Awesome sounding !
(But of course that has to be the sound you’re looking for :emo: )

I was thinking of going with the polished look but ...

Still -waiting for you to post a picture so we can see the whole bike,

Last edited:
I got a pair of Agostini long Black Stainless pipes for my 2020 V7 Stone S. Highly recommend and look perfect on the bike! This was the first start up after i installed them. Very easy and sounds great. Not a lot of info on these pipes out there so i figured i'd share.

20210512 171958 20210512 171945

Last edited:
Just have to chime in here, good lord the V7 GP Megs sounds SO DAMN AMAZING - I was not prepared for just how good the bike sounds now, worth every single penny, and of course everyone knows the videos do no justice. Anyone that's in the Northern Virginia area and wants to hear them in person let me know.

Just have to chime in here, good lord the V7 GP Megs sounds SO DAMN AMAZING - I was not prepared for just how good the bike sounds now, worth every single penny, and of course everyone knows the videos do no justice. Anyone that's in the Northern Virginia area and wants to hear them in person let me know.

See I told you :rofl: it’s addictive, you just want to wind it out every time you stop.

And you’ll have to update you pic ;)

PS :The sound of aggressive Downshifts are just GREAT (but Cost more in terms of tire wear :wasntme: )

Last edited:
Back