RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, Happy 2019! Note all of our products and custom bike builds are now on our sister site; GTMotoCycles.com. You may need a new username and password to get into the new GTM Store system - pending and past order info is available there. NOTE: We are not Amazon, we are a tiny one man operation. Thanks for your patience on orders. GuzziTech is now back to our origins; Enjoy the Guzzi Community Forum and Resources here. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. For those who are new here, the owner of this site (Todd - GT-Rx®) has been immersed in Guzzis since 1999. He's raced and wrenched for two-thirds of his life, both Pro dirt-track and road-race, and contributed to Cycle World Magazine from 2000 until 2007. He began Guzzi dyno performance modifying and fuel tuning in 2001, and has been wrenching them full time since 2007. His GT MotoCycles workshop has been open for ~4 years in Orange, CA. We do not have a phone number for this site or GTM, we're online only... do not ask us to call you. Click on the Service tab above for more info or to book an appointment -- it is not a retail shop to visit. If you're in L.A., you can come sample our work via our rental fleet - click the image link above. In a few short years GuzziTech.com will hit the 20 year mark of providing advice and tech tips for free. Understand that this is a privately paid for website, not a free social media platform littered with ads to help pay for it. Donations appreciated via the Account upgrade (see Site Support section below) or the Donate tab above, which unlocks all of the content here along with the Classifieds, Ask the Wrench sections and our Seasonal discount notices. Thank you for all of the continued support and contributions.

GTM V7 III Racer 820R For Sale

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Mar 9, 2019.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

The GTM V7III-820R is FOR SALE.
    Features; GT-Rx® 820cc big-bore kit & 2>1 GTM GP Meg Exhaust. 12XX miles. Garage kept, perfect shape.
    Email direct for more; Info at GuzziTech.com

Trying to get a feel from anyone in the market for a new bike here. What would you pay for this bike as it sits? It has thousands of dollars of upgrades including the engine upgrade ($2500), and another $1500+ in exhaust and fueling, and another $500+ In cosmetic upgrades. I have it on Craigslist, and will try Cycle Trader and eBay next.

64FA9482-0CDF-496E-8003-FD63838E0A72.jpeg 20A298D8-AA5F-4BC3-8DB5-18553132A83E.jpeg

Poppe likes this.
  2. Trout

Trout GT Reference

I thought you had sold this?
    Did you build two 820 Racers?

3. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member

Maybe you are thinking of the 2016 V7R II that I took to 820cc with 4-valve heads(?); https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/th...ttrovalvole-info-dyno-runs.15435/#post-123003 -- I put that one all the way back to stock before it sold.

This is a 2017 V7R III hemi, that is 820cc (and will remain). This thread covers all of the mods; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/gtm-v7iii-racer-820r-mods-thread.17698/#post-145117 -- now as shown above. The 820 upgrade and exhaust stay as it runs far too good to undo.

Trout likes this.
  4. Matthew Nuttall

Matthew Nuttall Just got it firing!

This bike looks awesome. Wish I was on the west coast to check it out. I just picked up a 2017 racer and need to look into doing the wheels and some sort of suspension upgrade on the front.

GT-Rx® likes this.