• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Guzzis in Quebec

DanPez

Cruisin' Guzzisti
I was just wondering if there are any Guzzis in Quebec besides me .......

Am I the only one....one....one....one ?

There is at least one other member of this board from Quebec, Dan. His name is Kai and he goes by the handle of "baloches" on GuzziTech. As I recall, he is from Montreal. He rides a Norge.

Bruce

baloches said:
Checkin' in!

Hey Kai! Were you able to find a proper tank bag for your Norge? I love the Stelvio bag you sent me. It's really worked out well. :cool:

Bruce

Dan, Euromoto sold several bikes. there are a lot more floating around than what you'd think by the number you see on the road. Nous ne sommes pas seuls!

Glad the bag worked out for you Bruce. I put a Breva bag on mine, but it is zipped to the base rather than clipped. I'll put up with it as long as I can, then I'll get some clips sewn in...

Cheers

BravoBravo said:
I love the Stelvio bag you sent me. It's really worked out well. :cool:
Bruce

Bruce

I'm actually shopping around for a tank bag ...... is your Stelvio bag the one Guzzi has as accessories for the bike?
What is the dimensions?
I can't tell by the pics.

Cheers

DanPez said:
BravoBravo said:
I love the Stelvio bag you sent me. It's really worked out well. :cool:
Bruce

Bruce

I'm actually shopping around for a tank bag ...... is your Stelvio bag the one Guzzi has as accessories for the bike?
What is the dimensions?
I can't tell by the pics.

Cheers

Hi Dan. Yes, this is the factory bag, and it is a very nice system. The base for it stays attached, and the bag clips onto the base, easily removable. Quite slick, actually. I measured the bag this morning. It is about 13" long, 11" wide and about 7" deep at the back of the bag (i.e., closest to the rider). Because the tank is so steeply sloped, the bag becomes shallower at the front, toward the handlebars. However, it is a pretty large bag, considering it has to conform to the odd shape of the tank. I find it extremely useful.

Best regards,

Bruce

BravoBravo said:
Hi Dan. Yes, this is the factory bag, and it is a very nice system. The base for it stays attached, and the bag clips onto the base, easily removable. Quite slick, actually. I measured the bag this morning. It is about 13" long, 11" wide and about 7" deep at the back of the bag (i.e., closest to the rider). Because the tank is so steeply sloped, the bag becomes shallower at the front, toward the handlebars. However, it is a pretty large bag, considering it has to conform to the odd shape of the tank. I find it extremely useful.

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce
I would imagine that fueling is a breeze .......attaching/detaching bag!
It doesn't cover the view of the dash indicators ....does it?
Is there a manufacturers label like Cortech, Tour Master, Icon, Nelson-Rigg .......or is it made by Guzzi for the Stelvio themselves?

Thanks

DanPez said:
BravoBravo said:

Best regards,

Bruce

Bruce
I would imagine that fueling is a breeze .......attaching/detaching bag!
It doesn't cover the view of the dash indicators ....does it?
Is there a manufacturers label like Cortech, Tour Master, Icon, Nelson-Rigg .......or is it made by Guzzi for the Stelvio themselves?

Thanks

Yes, it is easy to unclip for fueling. No problem with reading the gauges. It is badged with the Moto Guzzi logo. I limagine one of the major bag manufacturers was contracted to make them, similar to Trax with the hard cases, but I don't know which one. Very good quality bag, though.

Cheers,

Bruce

BravoBravo said:

Best regards,

Bruce
I finally went to a Guzzi dealer to inquire for the Stelvio tank bag ...... $620cdn?
I had to sit down. :shock:
Are they playing with my head? :silly:

DanPez said:
BravoBravo said:

Best regards,

Bruce
I finally went to a Guzzi dealer to inquire for the Stelvio tank bag ...... $620cdn?
I had to sit down. :shock:
Are they playing with my head? :silly:

Unbelievable! I was fortunate to obtain mine through forum member "baloches" who had purchased it from a Guzzi dealer that was going out of business, so all of their merchandise was deeply discounted. He was told it was for a Norge, but when he got it home discovered it was a Stelvio bag, so rather than returning it, he sold it to me for what he paid for it. In the end, it cost me a little over $200.00, including shipping.

I had given up on buying one before this, because of the exorbitant MSRP.

Cheers,

Bruce

I'm not too far from you Dan, about 10 min away in Rigaud. Just across the street from the Sucrerie de la montagne.

I'm as close as they get:)

I'm 100km south of you you all in the Adirondack Mts. If you ever come this way I would be happy to show you some great roads. I live 20km from Tracy Road (little dragon) one of the best twisty in the north east. And keep an eye out for the Adirondack Guzzi Rally in August.

Mac

Riding season will be/may have started for some, soon. Hoping to get the California out around the 23rd or so of this month, once I come back from Winnipeg. Hope to bump into some of you this season

Back