Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

GuzziTech Brembo Dealer

Discussion in 'GT Brakes' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 10, 2012.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

We can get most newer OEM stock parts (master cylinder, calipers, pads, etc), including the higher end radial master cylinder (RCS as shown below), calipers and newer "T-Drive" rotors. Stock Brembo rotors on most all new Guzzi can be had at ~50% off retail. See the > Store < tab at the top of the page.

In terms of the RCS (brake and clutch), I now can offer an adapter that will accept the stock lines (@$30/per side), comes with the adapter, and banjo bolt and crush washers.

Contact me direct e-mail if you have any questions; Info at GuzziTech.com

[​IMG]

2. LaGrasta

LaGrasta Tuned and Synch'ed

This pic is the brake upgrade my bike has. I'm interested in a matching clutch lever. What's something like that run?

3. ghezzi

ghezzi High Miler GT Contributor

I had the same issue with my Aprilia RS250/485 with cable clutch, trying to match my ASV brake lever.

The trick is to find a popular Jap sports bike with cable clutch that everybody buys bling for.
    I used the clutch perch from a '99-'01 Yamaha R1 and a matching span adjustable ASV billet lever.
    The cable adjuster has a ratchet system and not a lock-nut, so adjustment on the fly is easy with gloves.

I believe the GSX-R range had cable clutches up to about 2006.

4. LaGrasta

I see now, thanks for the info.

5. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

I just learned that they do offer a matching cable/mechanical lever now, per below. I have to verify that it will work with the V7 perch though. Pricey @$164.95. Let me know directly if interested.

Attached Files:

6. pokeyjoe

pokeyjoe High Miler

Nice, but adjustable would be better (esp. at that price).

Stradagene likes this.
  7. kcmgv7

kcmgv7 Just got it firing!

To GT-Rx:
    I'm interested in this brembo clutch lever. Would you please email me more information about this product, Tks.

Kevin

8. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

What cable clutch is not adjustable???

9. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

I believe he was referencing an adjustment for the lever position. It would be like the clutch and brake levers on the hydraulic units.

10. LaGrasta