Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

handlebar risers

Discussion in 'BNS12 Chat & Tech' started by ncassidy, Mar 29, 2010.

1. ncassidy

ncassidy Cruisin' Guzzisti

Have seen some threads on handlebar risers for the Norge. Anyone know where to get them?

2. azccj

azccj Cruisin' Guzzisti

I have Helibars on my Norge. Very nice quality, bolt right on without changing cable/brake lines. They definitely move the bars rearward and up a bit for a more comfortable ride. The only negative is the bars vibrate a bit more with them on, at least on my bike they do.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Moto-Guz ... 1c11067ff4

3. captshortfield

captshortfield Tuned and Synch'ed

I finally gave up on waiting for a miracle and took the Heli Bars route myself. I installed them with heavier bar end weights which combine a throttle lock and have no vibration problems. Perhaps you can tape a couple of weights to your bar ends and see if it works for you. And.....you are right, the bars are top quality (to match their price) and are a perfect fit for BMW guys like myself that like to ride long distance in a more upright position. My seating position is aided by a Corbin seat and adjustable foot pegs.........now if I could just get the rattle out of the engine and the awful noise out of the clutch............ :shock:

4. Brian UK

Brian UK GT Reference

I also have the Helibars. My only complaint is that at that price (+ 50% in the UK) they might have put some protective coating on the metal. After a British winter, mine are white and furry now.

5. ncassidy

Hey Rod, I thought when I rode your bike it had bar risers on it. If that is the case do you still have them, or was it the Helibars?
    I have the Corbin saddle, risers would be a nice addition. Guess I could always fabricate a set if I had too.

6. cmgies

cmgies Tuned and Synch'ed

I have a set of the Moto International ones that were on my Norge up till the Helibars replaced them. I need to sell the risers.

Michael Gies

7. ncassidy

Micheal, What would you want for the risers?

8. cmgies

cmgies Tuned and Synch'ed

Neal,

Tried to email you, but I got no response. I originally purchased these from MI for $160. How about $80 plus shipping?

Michael

9. radlefty

radlefty Just got it firing!

I have the Moto International risers and love them. I have a bad left shoulder from a car accident and the risers really have helped reduced the strain. I have ridden 700+ mile days with very little discomfort.

10. ncassidy

Michael
    Sounds like a deal. Send me your address so i can send payment. when you receive payment, send the risers. Fair enough?
    email me @ noelcassidy1947@comcast.net
    Thanks
    Noel