• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

HELLO

Yep, Still here, things have been quiet.

Absolutely loving this 1200 Sport. May be need to organise a coffee meet somewhere in sunny Victoria. I visit Gembrook,Warburton, Gippsland areas for a ride.

Beemer
Melbourne Australia

beemer wrote:
Yep, Still here, things have been quiet.

Absolutely loving this 1200 Sport. May be need to organise a coffee meet somewhere in sunny Victoria. I visit Gembrook,Warburton, Gippsland areas for a ride.

Beemer
Melbourne Australia

hey beemer,

that's my backyard

let me know and I'll see if I can swing it

Robert

:cheer: :cheer:

Just got on !!! I'm in Gippsland at Bairnsdale and have been known to go quite some distance for a coffee and even further for a chat and still further for the pleasure of the ride. might be able to swing something this W/End.
Better go and put the Carby's back on the T3 just in case one of you suggest something I cant resist:woohoo: :woohoo: Like a ride!!

Tis a pity spouse (Monster owner) is working
Tis a pity friend just toasted his 1150 R (dealer and oil filter incompatability)and is waiting for short motor
Still I could find someone to ride with

Bye for now and seriously I'm up for a ride and a chance to put a couple of faces to names so........tentatively any one interested in central Gippsland, Noojee or Sth Gipps orrrrr... well I need to be back by sunday night..oops dinner on sat night :S so SAT OR SUN

I'll check back later on friday night

Kym in Bairnsdale

Lets see if we get any other other uglies and we could have a competition.

Were you or any guzzi people you know by any chance at the Harold Parsons rally in Maffra the other week? (short term memory loss ):blush: :blush: There was a couple of riders from around the big smoke stacks there.
I'll check back in with a Phone # later on a PM if its a goer

Kym

contractor20 wrote:
:cheer: :cheer:
I'm in Gippsland at Bairnsdale

Bairnsdale? Not the most spectacular main drag...
photo121.JPG

(you'll find I tend to take spectacularly ordinary photographs)

Well, perhaps that's not fair to Bairnsdale. I was quite impressed by the brickwork on this church:
[img siz]http://www.dankalal.net/2007trip15/photo120.JPG[/img]

Hi daniel
The brickworks nice but the murals on the ceilings are really worth seeing. hand painted.
:silly: :silly::silly:

White settlement came to Bairnsdale area in 1842 when a cattle run was established. Gold was discovered in the 1850's bringing miners and followers and a demand for services; in 1860 Bairnsdale was surveyed and declared a township. The railway came to Bairnsdale in 1888 and creameries and a butter factory grew following the dairy industry. By the early 1900's a Courthouse, Mechanics Institute, Railway station, St. John's Anglican Church and the famous St. Mary's Catholic church was built;

with the spectacular painted ceilings being completed during the depression years of the early 1930's.

Bairnsdale - Today ; Has the most easterly situated golden arches in the southern state of Victoria. (the roadside trash from the fore mentioned outlet deminishes to zero after about 15-20 miles

Today, Bairnsdale is an attractive and thriving rural centre situated on the Mitchell River Flats and considered to be the western gateway to the lakes and wilderness region of east Gippsland.

I live only a couple of blocks from the church and tho' not catholic have been inside a few times tho' have not passed under the golden arches since the late eighties. I see you were here in the spring

Had a good ride with Rob from Traralgon south over Powers hill and down to Woodside then west to Yarram and north up the Tara valley to The Grand Ridge road then back to Traralgon through the fire devastated areas of Callignee sth. In some sections there was no charred remains of trees at all!! just ashe People out working on cleaning up and rebuilding their lives.....

A sombre reminder of how vunerable we all really are .:( :cheer: :blush: :S :eek:hmy:

Rob might have a photo from the grand ridge stop

Kym in ordinary old Bairnsdale
Oz

G'day

Just got back from a weekend 4WDing, Not available this coming weekend but should be ok 1st weekend in may. Don't mind distance,
Work shifts so sometimes hard to get a weekend.
my mobile is 0428311205.

Beemer

Kym,

the moss is my friend

Yes we had a great ride, thanks Kym.
We must do it again with a few more of us. (no not the moss again, just a ride)

these are our bikes at the Tora Bora National Park. Nice and green isn't it? That's the only place.

Geez i'm feeling left out here :( , all you Victorians on your bikes and meeting up.
It's starting to cool off up here now so i will be out on a more regular basis, so if your in the Boonah area you will find me at Flavours Cafe having a big breakfast around 8am most Sunday mornings ( but not the next 2).

Back