• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Hi All

sign216

High Miler
A shout out to all current and former New England Guzzi riders.
I'm Joe, from south east Mass, and can't wait to take my V7 to the local rallies, Laconia, etc.

Hello Joe, born in Springfield Mass, but lived a good part of my life in Vermont. I almost wrote grew up in Vermont, but that would be a lie. Vt and NH are great riding areas, lots of sparsely travelled roads with good surfaces and and awesome topography. In my younger days I ground down many a foot peg on that pavement. Groovy had a whole different meaning to me. I don't hit rallies often, but love to run the roads when I am stateside.

Hi Joe, I'm originally from the north shore. Georgetown to be exact. I've got a couple nephews on the south shore. Don't think I could ever afford to move back. Also speed limits are so low they drive me crazy now when I go back.

A shout out to all current and former New England Guzzi riders.
I'm Joe, from south east Mass, and can't wait to take my V7 to the local rallies, Laconia, etc.

Greetings from southern CT (Guilford to be exact.)

Upcoming events that may interest you. I'll be at the Mass Rally and BritJam.

Mass Guzzi Rally.

location is the Noble view nature center in Russell ma.
contact - MGNOC state rep Tom Halchuk @ 508 612-9509 - thalchuk@gmail.com

33rd IMOC Rally.
www.imocusa (09/18 @ Sturbridge, MA)

BritJAM (lots of italian bikes as well as the Brits).
Connecticut’s Finest Classic Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet
Sunday, August 21, 2016 9am – 4:30pm
Admission $10
Haddam Neck Fairgrounds
26 Quarry Hill Road (off Rt. 151) Haddam Neck, CT 06424

Hawg, the first house I ever bought was in Spfld. Spfld was nice then, but it's economic/social slide down has not been pretty. I still like to visit Springfield Armory (for others: it's a museum on the grounds of the country's greatest former small arms facility).

John Z., I had no idea you were from Mass. I agree, current property values are irrational, but if you ever visit your south shore nephews I'm happy to buy you a brew. Do any of them ride?

Gerry, I brought my '65 Gilera to the last IMOC, and the Mass Rally is a staple of mine. Let me know when you go this year, so I can look you up. Also, thanks for the notice for BritJam. I usually don't go to the British stuff (Whitworth screws and all) but I'll put it on my calendar.

John Z., I had no idea you were from Mass. I agree, current property values are irrational, but if you ever visit your south shore nephews I'm happy to buy you a brew. Do any of them ride?

They don't ride, but one wants to. However he is a new dad, so it may be awhile. When I get to the area I'll give you a shout.

Hawg, the first house I ever bought was in Spfld. Spfld was nice then, but it's economic/social slide down has not been pretty. I still like to visit Springfield Armory (for others: it's a museum on the grounds of the country's greatest former small arms facility).

Gerry, I brought my '65 Gilera to the last IMOC, and the Mass Rally is a staple of mine. Let me know when you go this year, so I can look you up. Also, thanks for the notice for BritJam. I usually don't go to the British stuff (Whitworth screws and all) but I'll put it on my calendar.

I won't be at the IMOC event as that falls on our anniversary weekend.

I go to BritJam mostly to see friends I've made from other rallies/events over the years and there are always some old moto morini's or laverdas, benelli's, etc besides the euro and japanese bikes, have a great lunch somewhere take the twisties home.

I'll be up a day early for the mass rally and staying at a local motel. I'll be in one of the cabins for the event.

Gerry

Back