Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

hi new member here

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Longshot, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Longshot

Longshot Just got it firing!

located in st. Louis mo. Bought my first and only guzzi exactly 3 years ago, a new mgx21. Ive only got a couple thousand miles on it but I have a handful of other bikes that I ride. I love it and my only complaints is I wish it came with factory heated grips, and,the speakers are absolutely worthless. I was excited when I bought it because this was my first motorcycle with speakers but the first time I rode it I realized it was absolutely pointless to try to listen to any music,lol. My goal is to upgrade speakers and/or amplifier. The local mg dealer told me I need a bigger better amplifier.
    I'm about 90% sure I'm getting ready to buy a second guzzi (a new eldorado), so I've been doing some research on here the last few days and figured I would sign up.
    Look forward to learning lots about my current and hopefully second guzzi. Since the mgx and eldorado share the same 1400 PowerPoint I'm sure most my time will be spent in that section. Good to be here!

2. Raven

Raven High Miler GT Famiglia

Welcome.
    There aren't many MGX 21 owners on the forum but plenty of Eldo riders.

Longshot likes this.
  3. DeadEye

DeadEye High Miler

Welcome
    Talk to some car stereo folks before you invest in an Amp and blow the speakers

Longshot likes this.
  4. Longshot

Thanks guys! I plan on doing some research for sure on the amp and speakers. My guess is I'll be upgrading the speakers before the amp as that would probably be the cheaper of the two

5. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Write me direct email regarding this; Info @GuzziTech.com -- My other hobby is high end audio.

Longshot likes this.
  6. Raven

Raven High Miler GT Famiglia

Cool. I've got a Quad 405, Quad 33 and FM 3. Not super high end but decent.

7. Longshot

Awesome! Just emailed you from my hotmail account, same email account I signed up here with.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021