• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

How many of us are there on this forum?

had one of those lightbulb moments

We ride Guzzi's

So we must be Italian

Bloody good excuse for red wine and pizza!!!!!!

G'day Bruce's,

Us two Bruce's are in the Hunter Valley in the Maitland Area, NSW where some of the best wines are produced as well as Casey "Bruce" Stoner, Chad "Bruce" Reed and Andrew "Bruce" Johns, as well as Matty "Bruce" Johns who is well known to the female Kiwi's over the ditch.

Bruce "Greg" and Brucette "Kim"

Gees I better sbruce up on my Italian ways before my ego gets brused and Rob gets an idea to go for an icey ride some where.

Bit the bullet recently and bought some new cylinders sets and got Pete Roper to K-line the valve guides before goin to the U.S. but its a bit to cold to sit out in the shed this week to put it back together. Perhaps a malin'kaya butihlka Votki ili Myot will get me warmed up.

Nye zabihvertyeB)

Oh! :blush: thats not Italian is it must have had too much Vodka :silly: :silly: :silly:

What the..... You're kidding aren't you!!!!!

A Stelvio in NZ, and I thought Melbourne was the last place to get stuff so to speak and now I find that even New Zealand has even got the Stelvio before us here in Brisbane.... NOT happy :(

Welcome anyway Scorpoin - Just be advised that I hate you!

Mike.C wrote:
What the..... You're kidding aren't you!!!!!

A Stelvio in NZ, and I thought Melbourne was the last place to get stuff so to speak and now I find that even New Zealand has even got the Stelvio before us here in Brisbane.... NOT happy :(

Welcome anyway Scorpoin - Just be advised that I hate you!

G'day Mike,

THe guy from Bundaberg that we bought Kim's Breva 750 off also sold a 2002?? California and then bought a Stelvio from Caloundra last week and I actually sat on it, I also sat on his 1200 BMW adventurer.

So why does the country get one before the city??

Greg

Re the Stelvio's in Brisbane
:woohoo: They probably have some already.B) They are simply keeping them out the back to stop Mike's saliva from staining the paint work :lol: :lol:

Rob: yes. leaving Melb Fri at 7pm

PS. I just tried to buy some gudgeon bushes in Melbourne at the alpha numeric dealer in ringwood. Guess how much???????

Firstly he couldn't find any in his 'pooter then, after I found a part# from the MG-Cycle site he quoted <$70. ea. :( Then it jumped to $85 :angry: Tried Healesville but Bernd was on the phone for ages so I rang T bikes in Perth and Mario wise cracked his way to a princley price in the mid $20's.:)

I do believe he has a long term new customer.:)

GrahamNZ wrote:
Blimey! We Kiwis are rare here - or not prepared to admit to it?
yeah but ya have to remember... two Kiwi's are worth a forum full of blardy Ozzie's

'Hey Graham' from a bit further south

DD

Back