• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

"Improved" 2015 V7-II Features

Agostini said the following in regard to their 2-2 exhaust: "Hi Chris, thanks for your request. If you mean the racing exhaust system, it will be released in approximatively one or two week. For the silencers there are no differences between the new V7II and the old ones, so they all will fit on your new bike."

That's some good news, still not sure if i want to move to 2-1 or keep the 2-2. Either way i like my exhaust to sit at a similar level and length to the stock one on the stone, not cut short or angle up more.

Without me looking can anyone tell me what difference an after market crossover makes? The 2015 at least has no sensor plug in it at all, but im not so thrilled about yanking it out to tell what's inside it and if its even worth changing out for the Agostini model.
If it's like Milne, the crossover is just an expansion chamber. Doesn't really do anything. A straight crossover pipe will work fine. The straight pipe makes servicing the transmission oil easier, as the stock one blocks the drain plug.

Agostini said the following in regard to their 2-2 exhaust: "Hi Chris, thanks for your request. If you mean the racing exhaust system, it will be released in approximatively one or two week. For the silencers there are no differences between the new V7II and the old ones, so they all will fit on your new bike."
Thanks for that Chris, I'm anxious to get my hands on one to re-R&D my offerings. I was thinking prior to your post hove, that they likely wouldn't change most of the exhaust system, simply relocate the muffler hanger brackets, but after some thought since, they likely had to re-develop the headers and cross-over, but easier as emissions aren't likely involved as a guess. I'll likely be offering the high mount 2>1 and Scrambler set up here to those Stateside who want a far better built system for less.

hi , does anyone know if the stucchi luigi faring kit will fit on the v7 racer II? are there no changes up by the handle bar area?

*Removed* Hate it when you cant remove a post...

May as well make something of it ;)

Just a thought, the old model crash bars wont fit the new V7II because the ABS module sits in the previous mounting position.

Last edited:
Just a thought, the old model crash bars wont fit the new V7II because the ABS module sits in the previous mounting position.
I'm hoping you're wrong. I'm planning to get a V7II as soon as they're available in the US, and I currently have a nice OEM one-piece crash bar on my '13 V7 Stone that I want to transfer to the new bike. From what I've been able to determine, the ABS unit fits behind the front frame crosspiece, on the opposite side from where the voltage regulator mounts. The crash bar bolts to the front of the frame crosspiece above the regulator. So, even if they use the same bolt holes in the frame crosspiece, it may be possible to mount them both. I'm more concerned that the lower mounting positions, on the engine cradles, will be different because of the slightly different engine positions of the two bikes.

Motoguzziv7stucchimine7 Motoguzziv7stucchimine7
just incase nobody knows what im talking about...

will this fit on the new v7racer II?

Attachments

• motoguzziv7stucchimine2.jpg
    motoguzziv7stucchimine2.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 7
View attachment 8177 View attachment 8177
just incase nobody knows what im talking about...

will this fit on the new v7racer II?
Hard to say. Maybe just have to try. So far I have not had any luck getting a parts manual that shows the frame of the 2015 bike. If the engine in the new bike is tilted down lower, that could effect it. The main mounting points for the fairing should stay the same though. I would say best guess, it would fit.
I had the Stucchi fairing on my bike. Did not care for it, wound up taking it off. Thinking about a record kit now, if I can find one..lol.

Last edited:
Hard to say. Maybe just have to try. So far I have not had any luck getting a parts manual that shows the frame of the 2015 bike. If the engine in the new bike is tilted down lower, that could effect it. The main mounting points for the fairing should stay the same though. I would say best guess, it would fit.
I had the Stucchi fairing on my bike. Did not care for it, wound up taking it off. Thinking about a record kit now, if I can find one..lol.
would you like to sell the stuchhi to me? :) the record kit lowers the handle bars the dealership said...

would you like to sell the stuchhi to me? :) the record kit lowers the handle bars the dealership said...
I can ship you the Stucchi kit, if you like it, you can pay me what you think its worth. I'm not going to use it.
I had it on the bike for a year or so, so it doesn't look new. It could use a little polish, maybe a paint job.
Ill post up a pic of what I have.

I can ship you the Stucchi kit, if you like it, you can pay me what you think its worth. I'm not going to use it.
I had it on the bike for a year or so, so it doesn't look new. It could use a little polish, maybe a paint job.
Ill post up a pic of what I have.
Not sure this is the thread for this, guess Todd can move it if he wants. Just a thought, if you want it, I would be good with you donating to the forum whatever value you deem appropriate.
I will have to round up he hardware for it. Couldn't find it just now. I included a pic of the holes in the fairing where the mirrors were supposed to mount. I put them on and could only see my shoulders. Lol. The fairing actually looks pretty good, better than I remember. A little body work on the mirror holes and it would be good to go. Image Image Image Image

Last edited:
Not sure this is the thread for this, guess Todd can move it if he wants. Just a thought, if you want it, I would be good with you donating to the forum whatever value you deem appropriate.
I will have to round up he hardware for it. Couldn't find it just now. I included a pic of the holes in the fairing where the mirrors were supposed to mount. I put them on and could only see my shoulders. Lol. The fairing actually looks pretty good, better than I remember. A little body work on the mirror holes and it would be good to go.View attachment 8185View attachment 8186View attachment 8187View attachment 8188
hello, wow cool! I cant believe you dont like the kit?! i can do both, send you some payment and donate to the forum, thats really nice of you to be so kind and trusting, i really appreciate it! i believe i sent you a private message with my shipping address info and plan on transfering money via paypal?

hello, wow cool! I cant believe you dont like the kit?! i can do both, send you some payment and donate to the forum, thats really nice of you to be so kind and trusting, i really appreciate it! i believe i sent you a private message with my shipping address info and plan on transfering money via paypal?
No worries, payin It forward you know. This board has been essential in getting my bike running. I literally could not have done it without this resource.
Got your info. Will ship out Monday.
Just a board donation is fine.
Cheers.

Stephie, mwrenn = stellar integrity. Since the V7 II will not likely have anything changing related to the mounting points of the fairing (that I am aware of), and the fact that they are tilting the motor *down* in the frame, I suspect you will be more then good. Since you know what the record kit costs, be generous to Mike either direct or if you donate to the Forum here, he and I are in the middle of an exchange of other parts, so I'll be paying it forward. Also, congrats in advance on the V7. Be sure to add your info to the Registry page when it arrives.

Still not yet... they bikes will have to arrive in the U.S. first, or often the parts might become available slightly before they arrive. Either way, cosmetic pieces like you want likely won't be in stock immediately in the U.S. as a guess. If you want me to inquire direct to Italy for them, I can.
No thanks Todd. I'll get the pieces painted.

Anyone know what this is for? I don't see any pipes missing a good home, just seems to be sitting there. It's the Y intake pipe between the throttle body and the heads.

What_Is_That.jpg

The only thing I can see in my parts book is a hose on the bottom of that rubber Y, going to an evap canister.

The only thing I can see in my parts book is a hose on the bottom of that rubber Y, going to an evap canister.

I saw that but i think the parts lists ive seen online don't show this new model intake pipe. I was thinking perhaps its a pipe that only gets drilled out for certain countries with evap requirements?

I saw that but i think the parts lists ive seen online don't show this new model intake pipe. I was thinking perhaps its a pipe that only gets drilled out for certain countries with evap requirements?
That would make sense. I took all that evap stuff off of mine. Not sure it was doing anything anyway, and it looked ugly... Lol

In the USA/Canadian renditions, a hose goes from that port to the charcoal canister as part of the evaporative emission control (a totally different system from the blowby recycling circuit). You Aussies don't have the privilege of helping to reduce air pollution and global warming, so your bikes are part of the problem instead of part of the solution.

Can you verify for us that it is in fact not drilled out? If not, be sure to plug it.

Back