Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

"Improved" 2015 V7-II Features

Discussion in 'V7/V85/V9 Chat & Tech' started by GT-Rx®, Sep 25, 2014.

1. Chris McCann

Chris McCann Just got it firing!

Hey Todd, i can confirm it is blocked by something at least. I put a probe down and pushed and something was there, perhaps a plug from the inside but i wasn't keen to put much pressure on it.

2. abbienormal

abbienormal High Miler GT Famiglia

NO, the Aussie bikes are part of the solution. Just think how much energy and pollution is saved by not making the cannister and hoses that end up in a landfill shortly after purchase! :)

I can't reach the one on my 1400 so it is still on the bike causing increased energy usage due to the extra weight. It isn't connected.

mwrenn likes this.