Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Introduction

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by Kiwi_Roy, Feb 27, 2011.

1. Kiwi_Roy

Kiwi_Roy Just got it firing!

Hi, I signed up last year but this is my first post
    I have a 01 V11 Sport, a green one, bought in 2009, love it.
    I am an old fart, just back into riding after 40 year hiatus.
    Expat Kiwi living in Canada
    I look forward to dropping in
    Cheers
    Roy

2. mohawkeye

mohawkeye Cruisin' Guzzisti

Welcome, Roy. I'm a real dummy when it comes to electrical stuff, but I have all your PDFs, just in case ;)

3. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Welcome Roy, nice limey green Sport, they are keepers. Just keep a shift return spring in your toolbox, and be sure that the relays are the newest from Dan at dpguzzi.com. Drop in often, and welcome again to the Famiglia.
    Be sure to Register your bike at the tab at the top... if you have any problems, ping me direct.

Was is it that your bike is parked in front of?

4. Bieze

Bieze Just got it firing!

Seems to be some kind of (water-) turbine wheel ?? :?:

5. Kiwi_Roy

Kiwi_Roy Just got it firing!

Sorry, I forgot about this site, just found my way back
    The large object is the Pelton wheel from nearby power station, Lillooet British Columbia.
    I have since added a 84 California II, a 98 V11 EV and a 72 Eldorado to the collection.