• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Is there a funnier motorcycle guy out there than this one

PaulDavies

Cruisin' Guzzisti
GT Contributor
Spent the last hour LMAO at this guy, his videos on behalf of Fortnine (MC parts supplier) are freaking hysterical (there's dozens of them too). Here's one, check out the "Johnny Walker dismount" at 5:29. This is something we should all aspire too for that cool look as we pull up outside the bar. If you're stuck in doors do yourself a favour and check them all out. I dare you not to laugh out loud. A lot of them seem to be shot here in Vancouver

Last edited:
Spent the last hour LMAO at this guy, his videos on behalf of Fortnine (MC parts supplier) are freaking hysterical (there's dozens of them too). Here's one, check out the "Johnny Walker dismount" at 5:29. This is something we should all aspire too for that cool look as we pull up outside the bar. If you're stuck in doors do yourself a favour and check them all out. I dare you not to laugh out loud. A lot of them seem to be shot here in Vancouver

Ryan started with Fort Nine in Montreal. A couple of years ago, he moved back to BC and most videos are now produced in and around Vancouver.

Two of my favourite bike reviews were trips out of town. One recently to Seattle (Royal Enfield Continental GT) and another back in 2018 where the crew traveled over to Vancouver Island (Triumph T100).

That Triumph video is so much more than a review. It's also a scathing commentary of lifestyle promo videos while being an excellent behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of such videos. It is certainly meta, playing on multiple levels and he doesn't pull any punches. It's the most captivating review you can watch where the final judgement is essentially "it's an okay bike, I guess."

I won't link it here because it's centred around a non-Guzzi machine, but I definitely recommend everyone look it up on YouTube the next time you have 10-15 minutes to spare.

Ryan started with Fort Nine in Montreal. A couple of years ago, he moved back to BC and most videos are now produced in and around Vancouver.

Two of my favourite bike reviews were trips out of town. One recently to Seattle (Royal Enfield Continental GT) and another back in 2018 where the crew traveled over to Vancouver Island (Triumph T100).

That Triumph video is so much more than a review. It's also a scathing commentary of lifestyle promo videos while being an excellent behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of such videos. It is certainly meta, playing on multiple levels and he doesn't pull any punches. It's the most captivating review you can watch where the final judgement is essentially "it's an okay bike, I guess."

I won't link it here because it's centred around a non-Guzzi machine, but I definitely recommend everyone look it up on YouTube the next time you have 10-15 minutes to spare.

Very funny. He should have his own TV show, he's wasted on Youtube for Fortnine. He's the motorcycling equivalent of Jeremy Clarkson.

Great video (piss take) of T100 - Camping and surfing on the west coast, on a Motorbike, in the rain. It doesn't get any better than that :D:D

Last edited:
He's just tying to make us Buy more Tires !!!
( Ill bet he gets paid commission on Tire sales )

Sir or Madame - did you ever watch any of our Online *Content* ( As a shopping basket Checkout question)

FYI - "The Kid" just produced another great video relating the deaths and injuries on E-Bikes with Motorbikes

A pensioner here recently struck and severely injured by someone riding an E-scooter, no insurance of course. There have also been cases of these idiots being knocked over on the public highway (allow me a moment to shed a tear).
The group of guys I ride with treat cyclists with respect and always give a wide berth when overtaking, which is more than can be said for these Lycra clad road warriors who often ride two or three abreast hogging the highway.
We, as motorcyclists pay a great deal in insurance not only for the protection of ourselves and our bikes, but also for the protection of others.
In my view training should be mandatory as should third party insurance.

In my view training should be mandatory as should third party insurance.
Agreed. It's a two wheeled vehicle with a motor, electric or not... hence motorcycle.
Don't get me started on bicyclists who own the road. As a former pedal-er who did crazy mileage training for moto racing, I always rode like no one could see me... because I knew I'd lose that battle otherwise. The arrogance displayed here in SoCal is a pure disgrace to everyone that does pedal.

Except that in SoCal you have plenty of dedicated bike lines, with at least two lanes of traffic and room on the other side to park vehicles too. We aspire to that too, but our cash-strapped government doesn't seem to care. Never mind that we pay several times the ACC levy (Accident Compensation Corporation) for motorcycle registration compared to car registration. The irony is we pay it for each motorcycle, even when the motorcycle is not covered, just the rider.

No wonder we have so many that flout the law (not me, honest! :angel:)

When I was stationed in Marina Del Rey many times, I would ride my push bike as far north as Will Rogers State Beach down to Redondo Beach in the south, all on dedicated cycle lanes (although often shared with pedestrian lanes). And the beaches themselves are groomed for everybody's pleasure every day.

I miss it!

Except that in SoCal you have plenty of dedicated bike lines, with at least two lanes of traffic and room on the other side to park vehicles too. We aspire to that too, but our cash-strapped government doesn't seem to care. Never mind that we pay several times the ACC levy (Accident Compensation Corporation) for motorcycle registration compared to car registration. The irony is we pay it for each motorcycle, even when the motorcycle is not covered, just the rider.

No wonder we have so many that flout the law (not me, honest! :angel:)

When I was stationed in Marina Del Rey many times, I would ride my push bike as far north as Will Rogers State Beach down to Redondo Beach in the south, all on dedicated cycle lanes (although often shared with pedestrian lanes). And the beaches themselves are groomed for everybody's pleasure every day.

I miss it!

I've only ridden an e-bike once, on holiday in Mexico (remember those - sighhh). It was a "fat" ebike with wide tires for going over sandy terrain. The tour took us across sand dune trails and beaches which was fun, but the best part was that the bikes had a "throttle" grip like a motorbike to supply power on demand. If you leaned over the forks, you could do burnouts - haha.

Anyway what I remember most was the delay between twisting the grip and the bike supplying the torque (about 1.5 seconds). I distinctly remember going up hill approaching a left handed switch back, so I twisted the grip - nothing - so I peddled like hell and then the torque kicked in just as I was about to make the left turn . Bamn, I just ploughed straight on and missed the turn completely. If you think that was funny, the guy behind ended up in the cactus bush - oh how we laughed!!!

Anyway what I remember most was the delay between twisting the grip and the bike supplying the torque (about 1.5 seconds). I distinctly remember going up hill approaching a left handed switch back, so I twisted the grip - nothing - so I peddled like hell and then the torque kicked in just as I was about to make the left turn . Bamn, I just ploughed straight on and missed the turn completely. If you think that was funny, the guy behind ended up in the cactus bush - oh how we laughed!!!

If you were on the outside of that switchback the results might have had you going over the edge vs. into the hedgerow!

Back