Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Is there a funnier motorcycle guy out there than this one

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by PaulDavies, Apr 17, 2020.

1. PaulDavies

PaulDavies Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Spent the last hour LMAO at this guy, his videos on behalf of Fortnine (MC parts supplier) are freaking hysterical (there's dozens of them too). Here's one, check out the "Johnny Walker dismount" at 5:29. This is something we should all aspire too for that cool look as we pull up outside the bar. If you're stuck in doors do yourself a favour and check them all out. I dare you not to laugh out loud. A lot of them seem to be shot here in Vancouver

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
    Bill Hagan, Midnite and Bigbear like this.
  2. Raven

Raven Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I've seen a lot of his reviews on their website but never knew he was such a trickster. I buy a lot of stuff from them.

Mayakovski likes this.
  3. kampe

kampe Cruisin' Guzzisti

I have been folowing this channel for some time. Found some good tips and trics

4. davewrites

davewrites Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Ryan started with Fort Nine in Montreal. A couple of years ago, he moved back to BC and most videos are now produced in and around Vancouver.

Two of my favourite bike reviews were trips out of town. One recently to Seattle (Royal Enfield Continental GT) and another back in 2018 where the crew traveled over to Vancouver Island (Triumph T100).

That Triumph video is so much more than a review. It's also a scathing commentary of lifestyle promo videos while being an excellent behind-the-scenes documentary on the making of such videos. It is certainly meta, playing on multiple levels and he doesn't pull any punches. It's the most captivating review you can watch where the final judgement is essentially "it's an okay bike, I guess."

I won't link it here because it's centred around a non-Guzzi machine, but I definitely recommend everyone look it up on YouTube the next time you have 10-15 minutes to spare.

PaulDavies likes this.
  5. PaulDavies

PaulDavies Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Very funny. He should have his own TV show, he's wasted on Youtube for Fortnine. He's the motorcycling equivalent of Jeremy Clarkson.

Great video (piss take) of T100 - Camping and surfing on the west coast, on a Motorbike, in the rain. It doesn't get any better than that :D:D

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    davewrites likes this.