• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Italian Cycle designer sketches new Guzzis

Casalambretta

Tuned and Synch'ed
Taken from his (Oberdan Bezzi) site: http://motosketches.blogspot.com/

M+GUZZI+940+INSTINCT.jpg

MOTO%2BGUZZI%2BSCR%2B750.jpg

M%2BGUZZI%2B940%2BINSTINCT.jpg

got some older ideas on there too:

V7%2BSpecial1200.jpg

LEMANS.jpg

MG%2BRR-1.JPG

Bimota%20MGB%201%20Powered%20MotoGuzzi.jpg

Good find Alex, thanks for posting.

Sad part is, most of those can be easily done.. yet they still won't bother!? :S

I'm afraid Guzzi might go by way of the Aprilia/Rotax motor... can't get over that one still, but all the rest are quite interesting. Oberdan should use the current 8V drive line for some of his sketch/studies... certainly the sport models would be more suitable with.

True, but I still enjoy the fact that important (Italian) bike designers still regard the marque enough to play around with renditions like these, there's still a lot of love for Guzzi in Italy. Would be awesome if they did something small again, like this Galletto :)

PILOTA%2B1.JPG

AlexM

Galletto, cool. Agreed... but with Piaggio at the helm, can't imagine, you?

GT-Rx wrote:
Galletto, cool. Agreed... but with Piaggio at the helm, can't imagine, you?

They'd be stupid not to do it, i think there are a lot of bikers out there who are closet scooterists, something like this would sell to those guys who otherwise wouldn't be caught dead on one... I think it would also appeal to people who want to get into bikes but don't have the skills to start on a large one but also don't want to start on a vespa.

AlexM

A Piaggio scooter branded Moto Guzzi? *that* might be the beginning of the end, to be honest...

Guzzi already used 3rd party (4 cyl) engines at some point, no? So using a Rotax engine doesn't shock me too much if it's in a cylinder size they're not currently making on their own. But what would be the point, at least with the sort of scrambler bike? What makes it different from a Pegaso or however the similar Aprilia is called?

I've heard a rumour coming (via via) from within the factory that the Norge is being redesigned. Any info on that here?

When i lived in Mandello in the 70's and 80's the factory employee factory lot was packed with Guzzi mopeds and scooters, the big bikes were saved for weekend rides, would be great to see that again. Face it, EVERYTHING with a guzzi badge is Piaggio, the more product they put out there the better, especially these days.

AlexM

Back