• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Junior Brown Sat, Apr 11- The Canyon

SoCalDon

Cruisin' Guzzisti
3b7c2501a51b0-100-1.jpg

Jeanne & I are there for dinner and a show.

Artist: Brown Junior
Song: My Wife Thinks You're Dead

It's good to see you baby it's been a long long while
We're both a whole lot older and seen a lot of miles
But thing are different now since the good ol days
And youve been in some trouble
Since we went our separate ways
Well have to say hello maybe some other time instead
Cause youre wanted by the police
And my wife thinks youre dead.

Somebody spread the rumor that you had lost your life
Least thats the way I heard it and what I told my wife
Now here youre showing up again and talk is getting round
And I can see that one of us will have to leave this town
If you think that I want trouble
Than youre crazy in your head

You never called or wrote me just up and disappeared
Nobody knew what happened
Where you been for all these years
Now troubles what youre lookin like
Cause troubles where you been
And I can see the kind of trouble you could get me in
You better pay attention to every word I said

So goodbye to you baby Im glad weve got to talk
But Im faithful to my wife and I dont ever break the law
I dont know where youre headed for
But I know where you been
Were reminisced now lets just go our separate ways again
Go find another ex-sweetheart to hang around instead
Because youre wanted by the police

Do the Outlaw ride or some people may be talking about "Major Brown":eek:hmy: Not me of course but some of those other guys:p

Love that guy and his git-steel. I've seen him live and he puts on a great show, along with Miss Tanya Rae.

Where is the Canyon?

One of my favorites from Junior: "I have to get up every morning just to say goodnight to you.''

And: "She's just venom wearin' denim, a viper dressed in blue...

HOPE THEY DONT HAVE THE STUPIT TABELS SET UP IN FRONT OF THE STAGE JR A COUNTY LINE LOCO

Get the fuck out of here!
Jr surfs?
The circle it complete.

I got my beat up old boots on.
Loading up with B Complex.
I’m ready for some serious shit now.

Gidget-Photograph-C10103809.jpeg

sleazy-surf-1-1.jpg

sleazy-surf-2-1.jpg

see u their what till you here the surf spy set

Mo fo gave a clinic last night.

Jeanne & I sat at a table with the couple that owns the Boat place off the I5 in Castaic.
Their Son "Shane" is a road manager of a freestyle motocross Show. James, help me out here...
Good folks, great stories.

Anyway, James (220) made it and sat with us.
Jr. started late, but it was worth the wait.

This one's for Officer Stout:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVhfRXSczVs&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=jonJu6-XpWU

www.youtube.com/watch?v=o999Jybyaw0&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsM-1nGuVic&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0euoeNpJrs&feature=related

www.youtube.com/watch?v=H7QTcjZ-66w&feature=related

Back