Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - We're offering FREE shipping on orders over $99 for U.S. customers now through Monday (11/30) midnight PST. Use COVID-20-FREE at checkout on the STORE tab above — Please support small business! We wish the best to everyone; Stay healthy and hope you can get out and ride! Also, see our Newsletter link in the General Chat section below.

Like to pick some brains south of the border.

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by FrostBittenCanadian, May 13, 2015.

1. FrostBittenCanadian

FrostBittenCanadian Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Hello all... I realize this is non-guzzi related. Hence its placement in general category. Some of you out there have been around awhile and are into multiple types of bikes. I was wondering if anyone out there would know a good source for parts for Suzukis ( TL1000S in particular, 2000) I'm trying to help a friend source some engine parts for one of his TLs. He had an unfortunate with the Frwrd. cylinder head. We haven't had much luck to date on fleabag or kijiji. So I thought I'd see if anyone out here had any ideas. Looking for used first. If anyone one has any ideas it'd be greatly appreciated. And thanks.
    Regards ; Doug

2. GuzziMoto

GuzziMoto GT Reference GT Contributor

3. FrostBittenCanadian

FrostBittenCanadian Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Thanks, Guzzi, we'll try it... Just realized this maybe should have gone into 24-7
    Doug

4. abbienormal

abbienormal High Miler GT Famiglia

Any chance those cross reference to the 1000 V-VStrom? If so give a call to "The Old Clark Inn" in Marlinton, WV. Ask for Nelson the owner. I know he had one parts and one running Strom and I know it was engine trouble in the broken one but I am not sure what the cause was. Nice place to stay if you can get the rooms with private baths. If he isn't busy he'll sit and talk bikes with you plus tell you the good roads to ride.