Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Lithium Ion Anti-Gravity Batts

Discussion in 'GT Electrical' started by GT-Rx®, Nov 14, 2012.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Having heard one of the top name local shops here tell me about the local Lithium battery company, Anti-Gravity, I perused their website and shortly after had them on the phone.

Their R&D and Real World Test info is impressive. They offer up to TWICE the power of Lead/Acid batteries of a similar physical size and up to 40% more power than other Lithium batteries such as Shorai. See the Shorai comparo HERE.

Made in the USA... with a 3-year warranty.

Info/pricing below, but will discount with free shipping if you are a contributor here to the website. Contact me prior to ordering. I can get most any model they make, inquire; Todd at GuzziTech.com

Now available on the Store tab, linked above or direct HERE.

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

3. Roblatt

Roblatt High Miler

I've just bought one of the Micro Units from Todd. I am impressed by its size and connectors. You can take the whole bag with you, or just the bits you need.

Well, I charged it using the auxilery port under the seat, I have charged my mobile phone with it several times, and low and behold, after a long period of non use (and not on trickle charge - on purpose), I had the dreaded click click when I needed the bike yesterday. I hooked up the Micro, and the bike fired up as if the battery was brand new. I probably should install the startus interuprus mod, but now I don't think I'll need it.

I'm very impressed and this will be coming everywhere with me on trips. No need to find power points anywhere, it charges off the bike/car, it starts the bike/car and the mobile phone, camping trips here we come!!

cheers

Robert