• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Long Beach Show

Hey, did anyone see the custom Guzzi this morning on the channel 5 news?
It was sitting next to Jessie Jame's Airstreamer rig. Couldn't get a good look at it, but it appeared to be green with a tiny tan leather seat.
They also unveiled the new Ducati streetfighter.

Busy day. Taking the daughter to Ski Dazzle for Snowboard Equipment.
If that happens fast we'll head south to the LBC.

Buy the buy, while heading north on the 405 I noticed a few Guzzi's heading south.

Went to the show this a.m. I was surprised by the turnout, larger numbers then what I would have imagined, considering the depressed economy. I stopped by the Moto Guzzi 'Demo' booth; it was "sold-out" for the day. I don't know if is because they brought too few bikes or a lot of folks were actually interested. I was hoping to ride the Griso 8V, which they have two to demo.

At the Moto Guzzi exhibit each of their four models were displayed, including the V7. The 1200 Sport is not listed as a model for '09 and there was not one on display. I spoke with an MG sales rep; he said MG sold few 1200 Sports in the US, though they might re-introduce the bike with the eight-valve motor. It's a shame as I love my own 1200 Sport and think it is best among MG's offerings.

I did find out that a new Moto Guzzi dealer will be opening within the next month in Long Beach. As I reside in Long beach this will be great. Fortunately, following 14K miles, the bike hasn't needed a single thing and basic service is so simple I actually enjoy doing it. But it's nice knowing there is a dealer close at hand for 'warranty' work - just in case.

Me and the missus were there with OC johnny, ran into wallis and roger... lots of folks, but less stuff this year... The stelvio is very comfortable, apparently roger had a bit of a go with it and pronounced it quite nice. I'll post some pics shortly

Don, lots less gear this year for sale, with not the great blow out prices of last year, stands were smaller as well

Allan wrote:
I did find out that a new Moto Guzzi dealer will be opening within the next month in Long Beach.

Really? That's pretty amazing. I'm guessing there is no way in hell they talked Mark/MGC in to going back to being a dealer, anybody know who the new guy in town is, anything about their background?

guzzibob wrote:
Allan wrote:
I did find out that a new Moto Guzzi dealer will be opening within the next month in Long Beach.

Really? That's pretty amazing. I'm guessing there is no way in hell they talked Mark/MGC in to going back to being a dealer, anybody know who the new guy in town is, anything about their background?

Agreed, Bob...:unsure:

Back