Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Manitoba Rider (s)

Discussion in 'Canada & Alaska' started by MFS, Oct 26, 2019.

1. MFS

MFS Just got it firing!

20191013_092212.jpg
    Thread title says it all!
    Hello from Manitoba Canada, 1st post on Guzzi Tech and my 1st GuzzI!
    And here is the 1st V85TT registered in my province of Manitoba. So thought I'd start a local thread...hopefully it's not too lonely for now.
    1500 kms on mine now, 1st service done and once the snow sets in, think I'll read every damn thread on this site and make myself comfortable.
    Go GuzzI!

MFS

2. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT di Razza Pura

Welcome, Do you keep it inside the house?

3. MFS

MFS Just got it firing!

I keep my second favorite ride inside the house (the wife) moto guzzi stays in the garage where it's nice and clean :)

MFS

4. V700Steve

V700Steve High Miler GT di Razza Pura

It looked like a patio door. They make good pets(bikes)