• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Maybe those Old Vehicles are not bad choices after all

DeadEye

GT Reference
GT di Razza Pura
Law Enforcement Is Extracting Tons Of Data From Vehicle Infotainment Systems | Techdirt

The Police State is Here !
- we'll just pull that data off your Car and send you a Ticket in the mail !
Doesn't this breach some Amendment ??
This could also warrant a general Revolt and maybe a Tinfoil Hat ( Faraday cage ) around some parts in you Vehicle !

The stories the point & condenser will tell. I drive old stuff cause I don't want to learn new stuff.
And you can Fix them !
As I’m sure I’ve said before ( and will no doubt say again) there is nothing wrong with Engine Management

But stop connecting everything else together - the @#&:mad:&#%$ Radio does not need to be having a #&:devil:&@%# conversation with the Light bulbs !!!

How about the possibility of hacking into an autonomous car and crashing it into a large crowd of people remotely? Autoline had a show a few years ago on this subject. There was an expert from the US armed forces which has 10,000 people working on cyber protection of military vehicles from trucks to aircraft carriers. Imagine a terrorist hacking into a battleship and firing on a port city.

I bought my current car because it was the lowest-tech new vehicle available to purchase. No screens or communication of any kind, short of the obd port. I also like throttle bodies rather than direct injection... I guess we all draw our line somewhere!

- No, officer, I cannot tell you what speed I was doing... I'm building my dash and don't have any gauges in it atm... but I'm sure you can check that data in my hot rod boogie van, should be there somewhere... ehm... I swear I saw it somewhere in the morning, please let me look for it again...
...and I sincerely apologize for that big white smoke, I'm not used to my new posi diff yet... my foot slipped, it was an accident, my bad...

Meanwhile, Scott is patiently waiting for spring so that he can resume outrageously fast riding on his Piaggio MP3 scooter all over Northwest Ohio and Kentucky, because nobody pays attention to a scooter!

It’s like having a Ferrari in an old Yugo car. Nobody gives it a second glance or thinks it could possibly cruise at 95 mph all over…

But oh my god the looks on people’s faces when they get passed by a scooter…that’s priceless!

I’ve been obsessed with shoehorning a miniature supercharger into one of these “a la Todd - GTM” style. Been keeping my eyes out for a real deal to attempt the mods.

I want a scooter like my friends Beetle.

It had a Porsche 911 engine (375hp) shoehorned into it and you couldn’t tell at all until he floored it and the front end lifted into the air like Herbie the Love Bug! It was the ultimate sleeper car. ❤️

BB0B89AD AD9C 42A0 B5CE FED8E689E7C0

Last edited:
It had a Porsche 911 engine (375hp) shoehorned into it and you couldn’t tell at all until he floored it and the front end lifted into the air like Herbie the Love Bug! It was the ultimate sleeper car. ❤️
My brother built a Beetle with a 350 V8 in the early 60's. I was too young to remember but he said it literally tried to fly around 130 mph.

You hardly see any of those three wheelers in Canada.
I wonder If you could get * Snow tires for it ?
You could drive it Year round, it has a faring to cut the wind ;)
Wont just fall over.. I’m not talking about riding it in the snow !

There are limited tires available for the front unfortunately. In the winter, I ride my Ural Gear Up 2WD shod with snow tires. She can go anyplace, anytime, with absolute ease.

You hardly see any of those three wheelers in Canada.
I wonder If you could get * Snow tires for it ?
You could drive it Year round, it has a faring to cut the wind ;)
Wont just fall over.. I’m not talking about riding it in the snow !
There are motorcycle snow tires made by Mitas. mitas-moto.com Also there is a Turkish company called Anlas which makes a lot of sizes but they're hard to find on this continent. I briefly considered it and then came to my senses. I'd love to get pulled over by the QPP and say "look they are winter tires, na na na booboo"!

Not the same. What made that Beetle so amazing was that you could not tell by looking at it. Not a bit. But when it started and idled if you were listening, you knew something was up. When the light turned green and you got waxed by a Beetle, you knew something was up. He had to really feather the clutch locking it up to keep it down and on track but once he had some speed on her, she just hauled ass instantly.

It was the Ultimate Sleeper car. Such a hoot!

There are motorcycle snow tires made by Mitas. mitas-moto.com Also there is a Turkish company called Anlas which makes a lot of sizes but they're hard to find on this continent. I briefly considered it and then came to my senses. I'd love to get pulled over by the QPP and say "look they are winter tires, na na na booboo"!

Thank You Very Much!

Back