Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

More lashing out at me/GuzziTech

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by GTM®, Dec 2, 2020.

1. BrianR

BrianR Cruisin' Guzzisti

Thank you Todd for everything you do. You are a pleasure to deal with and your knowledge is so vital to "hackers" like myself. Please stay strong. Thanks again

Moto-Uno and GTM® like this.
  2. Steven Martin

Steven Martin Just got it firing! GT di Razza Pura

Perhaps you should try pest control Todd, seem to have a knack for getting insects to crawl out! By the way the map you gave me works a treat the V7 runs so well I can boulevard cruise at 60 kph in 6th, prior to the reflash and after $400 from a local expert recommended by Australia's original Guzzi importer/workshop guru (really good mechanic and good bloke) I dreaded filtering in traffic on a coughing stalling snatchy mongrel of a bike. 3500+ it was ok :)

GTM® likes this.
  3. scottmastrocinque

scottmastrocinque Scott Mastrocinque GT Famiglia

So, I visited the GrisoGhetto today. All of the offending posts that were "unkind" seemed to have been removed. :mad: :D In addition, my few posts have also been nuked. No great loss there... :snooze:

Hopefully the Civility and Live and Let Live philosophies have returned and will thrive and the truce lasts for all time now.

Here's to progress! :party:

john zibell, BrianR and Louisv97 like this.
  4. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Thanks Scott. Good to hear, because there’s only a few asshats there and their drivel elsewhere on the web also. I did send an email to the site owner Steve about it... but like most every other website owner (largely) outside of me, he was unresponsive.
    I do (sadly) have an attorney on retainer these days, and I use as needed. Slander is now is easier than ever on the faceless www.