Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - we've been proud to harbor such wonderful Guzzisti camaraderie since 2005, for FREE. Times have changed, and so have the attitudes and expectations of far too many. Starting Jan 1, 2020, we will likely be shifting to a pay to participate format. You will still be able to read for free. This should alleviate all of the opinionated negativity that the free social media channels have created. If you are a donor or customer of ours, you're in, just use the Contact tab above if your account is not already promoted, or you can Upgrade your account once signed in. Or the Donate tab above is another option. We look forward to continuing this service to the Guzzi community, but it is not cheap or easy to host and maintain. We wish you the best for the Holidays and in the New Year.

More Mutton in May (2019)

Discussion in 'Ride Reports' started by Bill Hagan, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    Here are some pix of my recent V7 trip to Kentucky to eat mutton.

If you decide to open the link, below, have at it. Just don't whine about "too many pix." It's a character & behavior disorder. :giggle:

On the bright side, you can see all pix at once when the link opens and “hover” over any to get (truncated) captions. To read all of those, click on first pic to go to slideshow mode.

This was a grand trip with a boon companion, tho Lannis and I would have preferred our Perfect Pillions, Fay & Kathi to have come along. That said, they were busy — hmmmm; or said they were! ;) — and mutton waits for no woman. :clap:

As said, I rode my new-to-me V7; Lannis was on his Stelvio. Grand steeds for the 1500 or so twisty miles.

OK, here’s the link: https://bill-and-kathi.smugmug.com/Mutton-Run-2019-/n-9V3j52/

Best from the top of Virginia ...

Bill

Roose likes this.