Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

Moto Guzzi Technician in the Southwest PA Area (Pittsburgh)

Discussion in 'United States of America' started by Jim 06Breva1100, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Jim 06Breva1100

Jim 06Breva1100 Just got it firing!

Hello All, newbie to the site (about 3 months). Owner of a 2006 Breva 1100.

Wondering if anyone on this site in the Pittsburgh PA area knows of a good Guzzi technician.
    Don't need the services of a Guzzi Tech at the moment, which is why I thought this would be a good time to ask.
    Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide. :cool:

2. legrena

legrena Just got it firing!

Re: Moto Guzzi Technician in the Southwest PA Area (Pittsbur

Hey Jim, you still here? I know an excellent Guzzi mechanic in the Pittsburgh area at an independent shop. If you are still interested, post up a response. Cheers! - Leggie

3. Guzzi Rich

Guzzi Rich Just got it firing!

Hey Leggie, are you still there????? Who do you know that is an "excellent Guzzi mechanic" in the Pittsburgh area? Westmoreland MG had a very good mechanic, not sure he continues to work there?? And, "Johnnie J" up in Franklin, PA doesn't work on new Guzzi's.

4. dte8dom

dte8dom Just got it firing!

Who is the closest authorized dealer to Pittsburgh? And who is good if I need to take it for service or warranty work? Westmoreland doesn't seem to be a dealer anymore. Maybe Wooster OH at about 100 miles away or Cleveland?

5. Wahoo650

Wahoo650 Tuned and Synch'ed

6. Guzzi Rich

Guzzi Rich Just got it firing!

Sadly, Westmoreland has closed and will auction off all inventory, etc. I had dealt with Westmoreland for over 20-years Johnny J Monaco in Franklin as well who doesn't service newer Guzzi's. My current ride, 2014 model year, MG Cali 1400 Touring was purchased at All Seasons - Wooster, Ohio in June 2013. The folks at All Seasons are competent to service most any Guzzi model and have Guzzi's on the show room floor.

7. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
    The OP is, it seems, long gone.

Didn't check Wooster-Pitt distance, etc., but the Aprilia Superstore in Accident (Yes, that's the name), Maryland is a Guzzi dealer and closer than Cleveland.

See https://www.facebook.com/MotoGuzziofMaryland/

I've been there, tho only dropped in and don't even have any anecdata as to its service, etc.

Bill