• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Moto Guzzi V7 Classic is Here in Brooklyn!

MGBrooklyn

Just got it firing!
Hello everyone! My name is Clint and I work at Moto Guzzi Brooklyn in New York. I just wanted to let everyone in the Moto Guzzi community know that the highly anticipated Moto Guzzi V7 Classic finally arrived at our dealership yesterday! It really is a gorgeous bike and looks even better in person. The seat height is a bit lower than the Breva 750 and the riding position is very comfortable for a wide range of people. The bars give an upright position that will be good for city riding and touring, and the bike feels planted but light enough to throw through turns. Basically, its a great bike by Moto Guzzi that looks great and can do just about anything you ask of it. Like all Guzzis, the engine sounds great too! If anyone is in the area (or would like to take a trip over here to see it), feel free to stop by and check out this great new bike! Also, if anyone has specific questions about the V7, please feel free to ask.

Clint

Moto Guzzi Brooklyn
215 Park Avenue | Brooklyn, NY | 11205
p 718.254.0808 | f 718.228.9442
clint@vespabk.com | www.motoguzzibrooklyn.com

Moto_Guzzi_V7_Classic.jpg

V7classic.jpg

Nice, welcome to the Forum Clint. Don't be a stranger here... also be sure to send all new Guzzi owners here, and love to get their info for the Modern Guzzi Registy.

Any takers on the V7C yet?

RacerX wrote:
Nice, welcome to the Forum Clint. Don't be a stranger here... also be sure to send all new Guzzi owners here, and love to get their info for the Modern Guzzi Registy.

Any takers on the V7C yet?

Well,
You can have this one for free. From Agostinis, September '08

DSC00118.jpg

PS; Don't forget the Small Block forum here. ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome! We definitely have a lot of people interested in the bike. We're currently showing the one bike that we do have and are taking deposits on our future deliveries. We promise to wipe all the drool and fingerprints off the display bike for whoever is lucky enough to end up with it!

If that bike was 1100 miles further south it would be sold and out the door already !
Waiting for a call from my dealer anytime now.

Welcome Clint, and I too hope lots of customers will make your day and theirs getting that bike (or any other Guzzi of course) ;)

Did we ever get an answer whether this one sits on tubed or tubeless tyres?

As I feared...

Wonder why they don't put drum brakes on the Vintage models? :silly:

Is the shop set up to do Guzzi work? Axone etc? Always looking for a good service guy near by.

Not taking anything from Brooklyn but I had my first dealer experience with MC Mall in Belleviile NJ recently. All I had done was the fuel pump recall but they are pleasant enough and had a big stock of new Guzzis. I forgot to ask if they had the Axione.

(I know Xenarci is a NJ guy...)

Ed in NJ

A few guys over at MC Mall are excellent guzzi guys. The old lady in front is a mean old.....well you know.

Back