Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

Mupo Suspension Options

Discussion in 'GT Suspension' started by GT-Rx®, Feb 16, 2014.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

All, in addition to Matris, I have now connected with Mupo Italia to distribute their fine offerings as well. These are all custom built to order. Prices shown below without shipping. Contact me direct e-mail to order; Todd at GuzziTech.com

GT1 Mono: Breva 850/1100 - Griso 1100/1200 - Norge/Sport 1200:
    MupoMono-GT1.jpg

AB1 Mono: ALL Griso & Stelvio:
    MupoMono-AB1.jpg

AB2 Mono: B850/1100, Norge/Sport:
    MupoAB2-BNS12.jpg

Fork Spring Kit: California 1100 (damper rod only) & V7 ALL:
    MupoFork-HK.jpg

Cartridge Kit: For model list, contact us.
    Mupo-Stelv-LCRR.jpg

ST01: Twin shocks: V7, Cal 1100:
    ST01.jpg

ST03: Twin shocks: V7, Cal 1100:
    ST03.jpg

2. Oz1200Guzzi

Oz1200Guzzi High Miler

They look trick, Todd

3. EvanM

EvanM Just got it firing!

Hi Todd,
    With as many brands of suspension as you are offering, would you mind posting where each brand is in terms of performance, reliability, ease of service, etc? As with just looking at them, at least for me, its hard to tell why the penske 8983 is almost $300 cheaper than the Mupo AB2, unless something on the penske is somehow inferior to the mupo, or the matris offerings.
    Thanks!
    Evan

4. GT-Rx®

Evan, two key factors:
    1. Penske is a function over form company. They are VERY good and are still involved in the highest form of MotorSports. Price wise, be sure you compare the options; The 8983 does not include hydraulic preload, where the AB2 does. Penske does not offer any remote preload options. The only true value would be the 8900E vs. GT1 ($649 vs. $849) - same options.
    2. Euro vs. US$; The dollar is quite weak against the Euro, so the Euro suspension parts will generally be more costly. Secondly the offerings I have are what I consider to be in the top of their fields. They are works of art, like only the Italians can do. $ to $, both Mupo and Matris offer impressive pricing/value IMO.

There are many other cheaper offerings out there, but I only offer/sell what I consider a true upgrade. All are fantastic as to performance, reliability and ease of service, however Penske is simpler easier for warranty issues (should any arise). Any are rebuildable/serviceable by any good suspension shop.

5. scudracer

scudracer Tuned and Synch'ed

Has anyone fitted the Mupo cartridge kit to a V7? I've got a 2012 V7 Special and I must say I'm quite tempted.

6. GT-Rx®

Absolutely have, see this thread (and the video at the bottom of the first post); https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/v7c-s-suspension-thread.12618/ -- this is of/on my RentAGuzzi.com V7R using the Mupo kit. It's very very good.

7. scudracer

scudracer Tuned and Synch'ed

Thanks Todd! Watching now.