Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above. WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

my breva 1100 is cooking my feet

Discussion in 'BNS12 Chat & Tech' started by Ian Toy, May 19, 2019.

1. Ian Toy

Ian Toy Tuned and Synch'ed

did.my first.long.ride yesterday 300 miles , my feet was cooking especially my right foot to the point I have a sore blister on the inside of my heal.
    It was not the heat off the barrels as don't really feel any of that. I thinks it was coming from the cat,is this a common thing. I live in bulgaria and it was about 30 C here.

2. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Ian Toy likes this.
  3. Ian Toy

Ian Toy Tuned and Synch'ed

did the bike still run ok or do you need to reprogram the ecu. For the fueling. I already have a after market race pipe on.

4. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

With the stock muffler, no fueling mods were needed. Just adding the race pipe you probably already do need fueling mods. Those are also available from the Store tab. I suggest you use the contact link on the store page for additional information.

Ian Toy likes this.