Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

My New Griso with Flyscreen

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by Rob Taylor, Oct 12, 2014.

1. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Just got it firing!

Hi All,

I recently purchased a '12 Griso in the Tenni Green and am loving the bike. I saw on this board that there was a guy in Italy who made a custom flyscreen for the Griso so I had him make one in Tenni Green and then I added the tan stripes. I think it really came out nicely and adds to the already great look of this bike. This board has already been a fantastic resource and I thank you all. A special thanks to Sal in Toronto who put me on the right track for installation. Take care.

Rob

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Sbricon

Sbricon Just got it firing!

Looks really great. The green is spectacular. Enjoy the Griso.

3. Ad B

Ad B Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Contributor

Hi,

great looking bike, nicely done with the fly screen. :*
    You can change your bike in a pretty way, just by painting the fly screen.
    Very nice detail is the also green bolts and rivets!!
    It can be the start of making your Griso really your Griso.
    This is how I did it... (let it do...), after I saw the site of that Italian. :cool:
    [​IMG]

Have fun with your lovely Tenni!!
    Ad B

4. Rob Taylor

Rob Taylor Just got it firing!

That looks fantastic. Love the Italian flag theme. Thanks for the kind words. The flyscreen really does enhance the already great looks of this bike.