• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

N Ca Guzzi riders

Hi. Late to the party... But I'm in Vacaville and often ride out to Lake Berryessa and the surrounding Napa area. I had a '13 V7 Stone and now a '20 Stone S. A NorCal meet would be fun... :)

Rick
Hey! I thought this was a zombie thread when I saw the date on the original post, but I'm glad that you got a lot of immediate feedback.
New to the area (Belmont), but I would love to coordinate a ride.
I mostly ride the Peninsula, down to SC or over to Lick and down Mines, etc.

Hey! I thought this was a zombie thread when I saw the date on the original post, but I'm glad that you got a lot of immediate feedback.
New to the area (Belmont), but I would love to coordinate a ride.
I mostly ride the Peninsula, down to SC or over to Lick and down Mines, etc.
Hey there! Great roads in your area. Maybe we can arrange for a meet and greet sometime in June. I'm open to any location. I do love the roads up here in the Napa/Sonoma area. But let's plan for something either way soon...

I’m on the San Mateo coast. I’d be up for a meetup somewhere. Being retired, I much prefer weekday rides.

Keeping the thread alive…
Still getting out for regular rides n my V7ii and V85tt if anyone cares to join! A pic from the Annapolis Rd./Skaggs Springs Bridge from yesterday’s ride on the V7ii:
F1CF2B03 0681 4DFD B782 6946CF25714E
Passed the 17k mark on Skaggs Springs Rd (5k on the new engine).

From Petaluma, I headed out to Occidental via Meacham Rd. and Bodega Hwy. From there, I headed out to Jenner via the Bohemian Hwy (great fun), and up Hwy 1 to one of my favorite lunch spots at a Stewart’s Point Store. then up to Annapolis Rd., and back to Healdsburg via Skaggs Springs Rd - miles and miles of AMAZING turns and scenery for those who are well acquainted.

From Healdsburg, I headed down Westside Rd. (More incredible turns and scenery), out to Guernville, and East on Hwy 16 - back to Petaluma.

About 165 miles in all.

Local Guzzisti: reach out if you’d like to set up a ride! I get out regularly.

Matt

Still getting out for regular rides n my V7ii and V85tt if anyone cares to join! A pic from the Annapolis Rd./Skaggs Springs Bridge from yesterday’s ride on the V7ii:

Matt
Looks like you've got some nice riding up there.
Do you ever come down this way (penisula)?
If so, are you up for a ride this Sunday (07/24/22)?

Do you ever come down this way (penisula)?
If so, are you up for a ride this Sunday (07/24/22)?
I’m very fortunate to be up here: excellent roads and scenery abound! I’ve ridden Skyline a few times, but it’s a bit more of a slog than I can manage this Sunday. May be able to come down on Wednesday, 7/27, or can meet you in Southern Marin for some coastal riding if you like. I’ll send a PM.

View attachment 25811
Passed the 17k mark on Skaggs Springs Rd (5k on the new engine).

From Petaluma, I headed out to Occidental via Meacham Rd. and Bodega Hwy. From there, I headed out to Jenner via the Bohemian Hwy (great fun), and up Hwy 1 to one of my favorite lunch spots at a Stewart’s Point Store. then up to Annapolis Rd., and back to Healdsburg via Skaggs Springs Rd - miles and miles of AMAZING turns and scenery for those who are well acquainted.

From Healdsburg, I headed down Westside Rd. (More incredible turns and scenery), out to Guernville, and East on Hwy 16 - back to Petaluma.

About 165 miles in all.

I love that area, thanks for the pics! West Sonoma County was my home for 35 years, it's where I learned to ride, and I miss it every day.

Southern Marin sounds awesome!
Are those plans, then, for a ride on Sunday (7/24/22)?

Anyone else want to join?

If anyone wants to join us, Midnite and I are planning a Sunday morning ride, meeting up in Manzanita.

Stradogene and I are planning another ride this Sunday, 7/31, heading out from Petaluma through Occidental, Jenner, and out to Stewart’s Point for lunch, then back via Annapolis Rd. and Skaggs Springs to Healdsburg. From there, we’ll make our way back to 101 South via a variety of backroads.

Anyone care to join? We’re meeting at the Washoe House Northwest of Petaluma at 10am, then heading out via Roblar Rd.

Another great ride yesterday. Thanks for joining, Stradogene! We headed out from Petaluma through Occidental and Monte Rio, then up the coast from Jenner to Stewart’s Point. We made our way inland from there via Annapolis Rd. and Skaggs Springs for some primo, high speed turns, then stopped for lunch at Dry Creek General Store. From there, enjoyed some more turns on Westside Rd. and Hwy 116 before heading back down from Petaluma… and Stradogene continued back out to the coast for even more turns on the way back home.

I always find it difficult to stop to take photos along this route - not a bad problem to have, I suppose! Here’s the one snap I captured when we stopped at Stewart’s Point.

Attachments

• E9CB276F-A340-4EAF-802C-3F61649F9AE6.jpeg
    E9CB276F-A340-4EAF-802C-3F61649F9AE6.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 7
Skaggs Spring Rd 👍😍🥰
Same for Dry Creek and Westside Rds.
... but Skaggs Spring ❤️

The rest of the trip was awesome too
We saw temps from 62° with heavy fog on the coast gradually rising to 90° at the summit of Skaggs Spring Rd.

Hey guys, new to me neglected '15 Griso is mine. I'm in the east bay, looking forward to a ride.
Cheers!
Jimmboecv

Midnite and I are riding the peninsula tomorrow morning (Sat. 08.20.22).
Meet at the top of Skyline Blvd at 10:00 AM
https://goo.gl/maps/ZRFGzEyzGpwZCxxW8
Upper Crystal Spring Reservoir Vista Point
Those are my stomping grounds and I’d love to join but unfortunately the Guzzi is currently in the shop. Hopefully next time. Keep me in the loop.

Back