• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Brunswick Ride post

Tonym

Tuned and Synch'ed
Not to Hijack the thread but Cath and I will be in New Brunswick in a week’s time.
Having shipped the bike to Europe in 2016 for the 95th and then the Burt Munroe rally in NZ (2018) everyone is asking are you taking the bike (a 1200 sport that now up to 245,000k’s) to Canada , regrettably not. This time it’s a quick visit on the way to Nova Scotia in a hired “Tin Lid” . Guzzooks we wont be heading Federciton , otherwise I say lets catch up for a chat/beer ( as after Grand Falls we head to Miramichi , before heading NS.) My question is where were you’re photo’s taken?.

On a different note would any on be interested in having a 1200 sport With pannier & top box for their use if they travel to Australia for a month or so? Condition is of free use , based we could do the same if we where in the States/Canada etc

Not to Hijack the thread but Cath and I will be in New Brunswick in a week’s time.
Having shipped the bike to Europe in 2016 for the 95th and then the Burt Munroe rally in NZ (2018) everyone is asking are you taking the bike (a 1200 sport that now up to 245,000k’s) to Canada , regrettably not. This time it’s a quick visit on the way to Nova Scotia in a hired “Tin Lid” . Guzzooks we wont be heading Federciton , otherwise I say lets catch up for a chat/beer ( as after Grand Falls we head to Miramichi , before heading NS.) My question is where were you’re photo’s taken?.

On a different note would any on be interested in having a 1200 sport With pannier & top box for their use if they travel to Australia for a month or so? Condition is of free use , based we could do the same if we where in the States/Canada etc
Excuse my late reply… I would be up for any sort a Guzzi Visits to learn more about it, and I have a fridge in the garage😎. Happy trails to you, even in a tin lid 🤙🏼.

The photos were taken:
1) Hatfield’s Point, NB
2) a bit past Souris, PEI at the island’s most eastern point
3) Lower Jemseg, NB
4) forest shot is a favourite road east of Fredericton (north side of river) that snakes through the West Grand Lake Oxbow (Turn at McGowan’s corner). It’s a classic local moto road, but out of the way.
These are all some of my favourite roads. SE NB is friggin’ fantastic on a bike. If in the area anyone, shoot me a text here (to start).

Last edited:
Hi Guzzooks,
Only just got home so missed your response,.
Ended up driving thru NB visiting Bathurst, Miramichi, Shediac & Pictou on the way to Nova Scotia (Had to stay off the main roads as much as possible as I do over here) A couple of roads where closed as a result of Hurricane Fiona, but all in all it was a good trip.
One thing I must say "I thought I back roads I travel in in OZ are bad, but some we encountered in NB & NS are right up there. Saying that I wish I had the bike as you would be able to dodge a lot of the pot holes/divets (seemed like we hit every bump in our hire car) ; I agree some of the roads where we travelled where great (even with a 90km speed limit)

Well I am glad you are here safe and sound! I’ve ridden extensively in Mexico, before it became the life-threatening narco infested hell hole that it is now.

I’ve been on some roads there with sudden and unexpected pot holes that could swallow a cow!

When I was young and very very very dumb, there were places I rode in the San Felipe Desert, that I never should have been alone. It’s only by the grace of god and a miracle that I am not a pile of parched white bones lying out in the middle of that “no man’s land”!

Last edited:
Hi Guzzooks,
Only just got home so missed your response,.
Ended up driving thru NB visiting Bathurst, Miramichi, Shediac & Pictou on the way to Nova Scotia (Had to stay off the main roads as much as possible as I do over here) A couple of roads where closed as a result of Hurricane Fiona, but all in all it was a good trip.
One thing I must say "I thought I back roads I travel in in OZ are bad, but some we encountered in NB & NS are right up there. Saying that I wish I had the bike as you would be able to dodge a lot of the pot holes/divets (seemed like we hit every bump in our hire car) ; I agree some of the roads where we travelled where great (even with a 90km speed limit)
Happy return travels. PM sent🤙🏼

Hi Guzzooks,
I am a newbie on MG in NB. Hope we can meet up next summer if it doesn’t rain, and flood like this summer. Thats said a couple of days were good to ride but the terrible road works on the route 11 was terrible and hopefully they’ll finish by next summer.

Back