• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Dealer in Santa Barbara

oca

Cruisin' Guzzisti
Quite honestly I don't understand why a new shop http://www.motoparadiso.com/ was set up exactly 1/2 mile from Sport Cycle Pacific. Actually I do, but that is not important.

Anyway, I drove past the new shop today. It looked closed, but they have a v7 in the window if anyone is interested.

Could it be that Sport Cycle Pacific does not have a California dealers license ?

Oca,
Hi there and to all..yes, i am the Guzzi/Aprilia/Vespa dealer in Santa Barbara.. we have been a dealer of Piaggio products for almost 10 years now and have decided to expand to the rest of the line..Our tech was the service manager/mechanic at Pro Italia for 5 years when they first opened and were carrying Guzzis. He has attended all the current training for the newer bikes. Our Guzzi supply has been trickling in. we HAD 3 V7s (sold some ,got more, and have 2currently) and a Stelvio in stock right now. scheduled to arrive in the next month are the Griso and a Norge... sorry we looked closed. we operate on "Italian time" ..open at 9,lunch 12:30-2:30, and then open till 7..that tues-sat. stop in,say hi...we have a V7 set up for testrides if you ride in on your bike...(gotta love insurance in CA) and looking forward to serving you all in the future..
Ciao e Grazie,
bobby

Dave may not have a shit load of guzzi's that he is paying flooring costs on, but you will find few in so cal that do not speak highly of him.... My griso came from his shop, and he has handled stuff well for me.... Unlike some guzzi dealers, he rides guzzi's and understands them, he likely also understands the issues with them as a ongoing business.... guess he needs to sell scooters as his primary income....

you are correct..Dave knows his Guzzi stuff. i have known him for years and consider him a friend.I spoke with him at length before taking on the line. we are BOTH trying to raise Guzzi awareness in the SoCal area..he just chose not to try to carry the new stuff.

Welcome aboard SB. Good luck.

I bought my B11 from Dave at Sport Cycle 2 1/2 years ago. Great guy. However, at the time of my purchase, he was not going to purchase an Axone. My bike came out of the crate set up molto buono. Not one problem in all the time I've owned the bike, but I was only going to bring the bike for service (wrenching illiterate) to some one with an Axone.

I guess now it gives me another reason to take the bike to Santa Barbara

Dave H: Dave is an authorized Guzzi dealer (check the MG web site).

cool...as for the Axone, it is being phased out. they are not suppling any updates for them ..right now the newest gizmo is the Navigator,which works on ALL Piaggio and even all bikes (with the right programming)..and i have the Navigator now and it just got updated to the latest version...happy Guzzing and stop in sometime...

Back