RentAGuzzi Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest, ALERT FOR Store purchases - riding season is here, so we are in the crazy times for orders. Lead times are long, so we can't do much to rush things. Always best to buy off Season when things are in stock. Also, there are many seasonal holidays this time of year, both here and in Europe (mainly August), so please be patient! We aren't Amazon. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and also, we aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. Please note GuzziTech is largely a ONE man operation. Requests for phone calls will be deleted. We are online only. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE OR JUST disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. Thanks for your understanding and support.
  2. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum; Be sure to try a search and/or post on the Forum before starting a new topic, and as a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. If you are posting on numerous sites on the web, please stop back and follow up. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GT products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our custom builds at GTMotoCycles.com or click the Service tab above.

New Griso selling for $8k?!

Discussion in 'Griso-Bella Chat & Tech' started by jdub, Apr 3, 2019.

1. jdub

jdub Tuned and Synch'ed

2. Blaufeld

Blaufeld Tuned and Synch'ed

I don't think there will be a liquid-cooled Guzzi in the foreseeable future...

3. Trout

Trout GT Reference

I've seen a few on ebay also.
    There was an Audace for a little over 8k with low mileage.

Poppe likes this.
  4. Mondo Endo

Mondo Endo Just got it firing!

Euro cycle has multiple dealers offering the same deal. While the sale price is cheap the fee's bring it back up to more than what others are selling it out the door for. I bought my 17 in Feb from GP in San Diego for $8989. no fees other than tax and license so about $9700 and change OTD which was a few hundred less than the $7999. at Euro cycle with their added fee's. Either way a fantastic deal on a damn awesome bike. I paid much more for my first Griso back in 2012.

5. jdub

jdub Tuned and Synch'ed

Mondo, do you know what the fees ended up being at Euro Cycle?

6. Mondo Endo

Around $1200. if I remember correctly, then tax and license. This is based on my shopping and purchase in Feb of this year.

7. Adam Davis

Adam Davis Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Site Contributor!

I got mine from the original owner last April. It had 2300 miles on it from a cycle trader add that ran for a month. 2013 1200 SE with a snake bite nick on the fat part of factory dual silencer. Fully rollerized and immaculate. Get this $4200.00 and it was only 40 miles from my house. I will never sell it and want no other bike. No changes necessary unless I up the displacement to 1380ish....I'm a happy Guzzer! And have been from day one. Enjoy newbies, welcome and prepare for plenty of rear tire changes:)

8. Midnite

Midnite Tuned and Synch'ed

I was lured into a test ride at my local Eurocycle thinking that they’d be motivated to move Grisos for not much more than list. Both Sonoma (local) and Reno both wanted the equivalent of $10,200 with taxes (wouldn’t budge) which I couldn’t stomach. Ended up rolling the dice on a rollerized 2012 from AF1 with Agostini exhaust, reflashed ECU, oem panniers and some other nice bits. $6300 shipped with a fresh tune and new tires.

Poppe likes this.
  9. jdub

jdub Tuned and Synch'ed

I would've walked too. Not that $10,200 is a bad deal, but because it is so much higher than advertised. Let me guess - a bunch of dealer prep fees?

10. Midnite

Midnite Tuned and Synch'ed

Yep: non-negotiable dealer fees. I was prepared to pay up to $9k, but neither would give an inch. Sonoma told me that they have buyers in Europe who will pay asking price, but they appear to have moved only one of the 8 or so they had in stock over a month ago.

11. Adam Davis

Adam Davis Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Site Contributor!

I'm just so highly amazed of how limited the interest is in these battleproof Italian motor cycles. But its unique quality is an added richness to the brands mystique.
    Everyone loves a bargain no doubt, but I would definitely pay full list price knowing what I know now.....

Midnite likes this.
  12. jdub

jdub Tuned and Synch'ed

The desirableness of the bike is not at issue, nor its worth. If two dealers sell the bike for about the same price, I'm going with the one who doesn't employ a fake advertised price to lure unsuspecting customers.

Midnite and Mayakovski like this.
  13. vagrant

vagrant High Miler GT Contributor

Amen! Nothing pissesmeoff more than deceptive business practices.

Midnite likes this.
  14. MarkyMark

MarkyMark Just got it firing!

I’m going to do a shout out to Spirit Motorcycles down in San Jose CA. They sold me my 2017 for $8k plus only tax and title. A little bit of negotiating but absolutely no dealer fees. I also got a great deal on an extended warranty (5 additional years for total of 7). Whole thin cost me just south of $10.5k out the door. (For the skeptics I’ve had great luck with the extended warranties. Peace of mind for me....)

Dale Baker likes this.
  15. jdub

jdub Tuned and Synch'ed

Now that's more like it! Was this recent?

16. MarkyMark

A month ago. Jonathan was the manager who I worked with. He’s a straight shooter. I got both the extended warranty and a wheel warranty from them. The wheel warranty was possibly not a ton of value, but it was cheap.... and they wanted it to have some profit. Still, for under $10.5, couldn’t pass it up. Love the bike. Ready for my break in maintenance.

17. Mondo Endo

How much was the warranty? $8k plus tax and license should be way less than $10.5. Like i said here before $8989. plus tax and license equals $9700. otd here in So Ca.

18. MarkyMark

Sorry for the delay, had to dig up my purchase docs. So rough numbers are: Total purchase price $10300.
    - $105 Registration fee
    - $400 for 60 month wheel and tire warranty
    - $1000 for 84 month extended warranty (through RPM One)
    - $213 for registration
    - $7995 for the bike (they split it between bike and setup)
    - $672 for tax

I think that more or less adds up. . . . Hope it helps

jdub likes this.
  19. vagrant

vagrant High Miler GT Contributor

Ride it like you stole it because you did.

20. MarkyMark

Thanks! Like I said, Spirit Motorcycles in San Jose was great to work with.....