• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Guzzi guy in British Columbia

devildogg

Tuned and Synch'ed
Well I am not new, and come to think of it neither is my Guzzi :lol: I didn't see a new members forum so I figured I would introduce myself prior to being a PIA. I currently own and ride both my 2003 Rosso Corsa and my 990 KTM Adventure here and there and every where in the Kootenays, of British Columbia, Washington, Montana Idaho, Oregon even made it to Yukon and Alaska. I don't see many Guzzi's around here but I would love to hook up with some fellow enthusiasts some time. For that matter if anyone in Canada or the States is intersted in getting together may I suggest a little get together we have in the kootenays every July

http://www.sport-touring.net/forums/ind ... 954.0.html It is a fairly laid back group but lots of fun

My Rosso Corsa

IMG_0989.jpg

Welcome to GuzziTech, devildogg! That is a beautiful Rosso Corsa. You are fortunate to live in B.C., with so many great riding roads at your doorstep.

Cheers,

Bruce

BravoBravo said:
Welcome to GuzziTech, devildogg! That is a beautiful Rosso Corsa. You are fortunate to live in B.C., with so many great riding roads at your doorstep.

Cheers,

Bruce

Hey thanks guy's I am fortunate for sure, there are a few goods roads around here :D

Hwy3beforerockcreek.jpg

I was hoping to hear from anyone in Western Canada (no offense to you guys on the right side of the country) But I sure don't see to many Lemans around here, I feel all (sniff) alone out here

The Lemans are all in Chilliwack. It's infested with 'em :).

I see another Guzzi a few times a year here in Vancouver. Nice V7 Sport and 850 Lemans along with some V11's at the recent bike meet, though I didn't meet the owners...

All that said, if anybody in Western Canada knows of a T3, G5, CX100 or similar coming up for sale, drop me a line!

Flay said:
The Lemans are all in Chilliwack. It's infested with 'em :).

I see another Guzzi a few times a year here in Vancouver. Nice V7 Sport and 850 Lemans along with some V11's at the recent bike meet, though I didn't meet the owners...

All that said, if anybody in Western Canada knows of a T3, G5, CX100 or similar coming up for sale, drop me a line!

Well you should check out my link above and come show off some of those bikes in the Kootenays this July

Live in Kamloops and ride a 07 Norge. Sorry have't figured out how to add pictures. Let me know your schedule and may b e available for a couple day ride. Montana, Idaho, north to Yukon, Jasper or??

powderbob said:
Live in Kamloops and ride a 07 Norge. Sorry have't figured out how to add pictures. Let me know your schedule and may b e available for a couple day ride. Montana, Idaho, north to Yukon, Jasper or??

Hey Powderbob, you must be a skier or sledder?? Get yourself a photobucket account then you can just add an image link to your post and viola?
I work regular days but take a couple weeks each spring and a week in the fall for extended trips and I usually get away several long weekends. but like I said the best way to hook up with a great bunch of sporttouring type guys and gals is to follow the link in my first post and attend a great weekend riding around the west kootenays, The Norge wouldn't even work up a sweat from Kamloops to Castlegar :D

I am a skier, and you are right, easy cruise to the Kootenays via Kelowna and Rock Creek or Vernon, Nakusp, New Denver and Kaslo. Both are great rides. I am off to the east for the first part of June but have lots of time otherwise. Will keep in touch.

Devildogg,

There's quite a few Guzzi's here on Vancouver Island, I've got a V11 Sport and a Norge. Your July ride looks great, may be able to pry me away from the rock for a few days!

Ciao

Attachments

• V11 side.JPG
    V11 side.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,116
  • Ian's Norge.JPG
    Ian's Norge.JPG
    446.7 KB · Views: 1,116
Snoguzz said:
Devildogg,

There's quite a few Guzzi's here on Vancouver Island, I've got a V11 Sport and a Norge. Your July ride looks great, may be able to pry me away from the rock for a few days!

Ciao

Love the Sport, looks nice. As far as the BB&BBQ we usually have a couple of folks from the Island and a couple from the lowermainland, California, Idaho Washington, Alberta and Sask. I would be great to get a couple knowledgable guzzi enthusiasts to educate me

devildogg said:
BravoBravo said:

Cheers,

Bruce

Hey thanks guy's I am fortunate for sure, there are a few goods roads around here :D

Hwy3beforerockcreek.jpg

I was hoping to hear from anyone in Western Canada (no offense to you guys on the right side of the country) But I sure don't see to many Lemans around here, I feel all (sniff) alone out here

Hey, that is me in that pic and a rare pic it is with me in the lead ! :x

First post here as I am now a Norge owner. Greetings !

You guys might think I am just trying to keep up with the Joneses but, it ain't so. Hope to be the new proud owner of an NTX in the next month. Just smitten by the pic, is all. ;)

Toadride said:
You guys might think I am just trying to keep up with the Joneses but, it ain't so. Hope to be the new proud owner of an NTX in the next month. Just smitten by the pic, is all. ;)

Any sign of your NTX yet? Rumour has it they are being rolled out to the dealerships now.

Bruce

I am the proud owner of a new 2012 Stelvio NTX. Any other stelvio owners in the lowermainland of BC?

Attachments

• stelvio196.jpg
    stelvio196.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 435
Back