Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase these. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

New member from New South Wales

Discussion in 'Australia/New Zealand' started by Lovey, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Lovey

Lovey Just got it firing!

G'day all from a recent sign up to this forum.
    I live in Batemans Bay (south coast NSW) and I own a 2009 model 1200 Sport 8V, which I bought last year. Thanks to the 'Rona, I haven't had much of a chance to get out and ride much, but I've had a bit of maintenance and repair work done during the down time.
    Thanks for having me aboard and take care,
    Steve.

2. ol phart

ol phart Tuned and Synch'ed

Lovely, just do it in the great Australian sunshine, and if it happens to be raining well just do it anyways lol. Have fun on ya Guzzi.

3. Raven

Raven High Miler GT Famiglia

Welcome to Guzzitech from the Northern Colony.

4. Hippo-Drones

Hippo-Drones Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hiya, bung up a pic of your bike if you have one! :)

5. Sheepdog

Sheepdog Just got it firing!

Glad to have you here. Post a picture of your bike!

6. Lovey

G'day all,
    sorry about the late reply, it's been a tad hectic around here lately. Here's a pic of my bike with a mates Harley taken down at Narooma.
    Take it easy,
    Steve. IMG_20201203_120506.jpg

Gazza63 and Hippo-Drones like this.
  7. Tonym

Tonym Tuned and Synch'ed

Great pic, almost as good as the view from O'briens Hotel. (the pub with a Million dollar view).

Lovey likes this.
  8. Lovey

It was just down the hill from that hotel, but only coffee for us on that trip.