• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Norge owner in the Kootenays

bubba zanetti

Just got it firing!
New member here as well. I just bou the bike this past weekend but have to wait for clearer roads to go get her and bring her home.

Attachments

• BubbaZanetti-Norge.jpg
    BubbaZanetti-Norge.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 958
Hey, that looks just like my bike. Sorry but I'm down here in the lower mainland waiting. Groundhog says good weather's coming sooner rather than later, oh yeah those other experts who said we were going to have a bad winter have come to the same conclusion. "Weather people" what other job pays even when you make mistakes on a continuos basis.
Bob

bubba zanetti said:
New member here as well. I just bou the bike this past weekend but have to wait for clearer roads to go get her and bring her home.

Nice looking Norge! B) Enjoy!

Bruce

Where in the Kootenays?
I ride out of Fernie, on a Moto Guzzi Stelvio.
Enjoy your Norge.
Nels

Hey Jim you made it over to the site, when you picking up that beauty

nsherman said:
Where in the Kootenays?
I ride out of Fernie, on a Moto Guzzi Stelvio.
Enjoy your Norge.
Nels

Hey nsherman I am in Elkford, do you ever take the Stelvio off the beaten path my Guzzi has a friend that likes to get dirty

IMG_0981-1.jpg

Sorry for the Hijack Bubba

I would love to get up to Elkford. Usually we head west, or south. Snow will be gone soon enough, then riding time.
Nels

Hey devildogg - so you have a red goose and a big orange beast? I completely understand and approve!! My red italian mistress also shares her stable with a big bad orange beast...

I may have got lost in the thread, but I think it was you that posted the link about the borscht burnout ?? Hmm - castlegar is about 1100 kms from toon-town... I could almost do that in a day on my B11, but if I took the katoom, my fillings would be shaken loose by the time I got there... wife and I were wondering about a wee little adventure this summer... this event open to all ?

still -5 here. aargh

cheers

ian

sn0winSaskatoon said:
Hey devildogg - so you have a red goose and a big orange beast? I completely understand and approve!! My red italian mistress also shares her stable with a big bad orange beast...

I may have got lost in the thread, but I think it was you that posted the link about the borscht burnout ?? Hmm - castlegar is about 1100 kms from toon-town... I could almost do that in a day on my B11, but if I took the katoom, my fillings would be shaken loose by the time I got there... wife and I were wondering about a wee little adventure this summer... this event open to all ?

still -5 here. aargh

cheers

ian

Borscht Burn and BBQ.... no burnouts (except some of us) LOL All you have to do is scoot over to sport touring . net and introduce yourself in the Canadian section and sign up for the event, you might be interested in knowing there are two or three folks that come from toon town every year, hope to see you there, obviously you are a man of impeccable taste

Hey Norgedude. Just found this forum and reggied. U know I'm headed for the NTX. AND the Kootenays. The F8 went up for sale locally yesterday and every week the fat lady is getting closer to singing. Hope to be on the road (travelling) by June. We'll see, by brotha, we'll see.
Doug

Back