Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

New Partnership with SpieglerUSA

Discussion in 'GT-Rx® Performance' started by GT-Rx®, Oct 3, 2014.

1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

GuzziTech is thrilled to announce partnership with Spiegler USA to bring you their brake components and Moto Gadget electronics. Contact us to order, or we'll have all of their Guzzi relevant offerings on the Store soon.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

francod123 likes this.
  2. abbienormal

abbienormal High Miler GT Famiglia

Without a doubt the best brake lines I have ever had. Changed at least 2 of my past bikes to these. I keep thinking of doing the V-Strom as the lines are real mushy on it but the brakes are great. The no twist of the line due to the twistable fittings are shear genius.

3. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Very true, Spiegler is a good company. I had them custom make a set of lines for a 1982 BMW I was working on. Love the twistable fittings to get a no stress fit.

4. francod123

francod123 Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hell yes. I've been dreaming of putting some motogadget stuff on my bike. Hopefully some of the gauges like the chronoclassic will work with the V7.

5. francod123

francod123 Cruisin' Guzzisti

I don't think the chronoclassic gauge, and others by mototgadget, have a low fuel indicator light...which is crucial. I could be wrong on that though.

6. GT-Rx®

I will inquire. I'll have all of my Spiegler info today, and will post if there's info on it.

7. GT-Rx®

Well, the catalog arrived and is overwhelming on what's offered from Spiegler/LSR/Moto Gadget. I hope to get some of it online over the weekend.
    Franco, there are many programmable options for the gauges it reads, but the four main dummy lights isn't for the gas gauge as you can see. They do make an additional $125 LED pod that would. More soon.

8. Grvforce

Grvforce Tuned and Synch'ed

same here, want to install one of thier speedo, but not sure if it fits and how hard is the installation?? if u have any info where to start let me know plz. (I've emailed motogadget and they told me they r not familiar with the Guzzis)

9. not-fishing

not-fishing Cruisin' Guzzisti GT Famiglia

I wonder if Spiegler could be a "work-around" for a dead dash in a Griso/Norge. Since the Griso does not have a fuel gauge all you need is the usual LED array +1 for low fuel.

I've always like more traditional clocks than digital readouts.

10. GT-Rx®

I'll be working on getting their product line up this week. I should be able to get some info on the Moto Gadget speedo assemblies, as my good friends are building these productions bikes using their speedos.

As a simple test on for your Griso, unplug the speedo assembly and see if the bike starts. If it does, then the work around is simple. If not, we'll have to dig into the RFID antenna to power and hide it on the bike.