Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

New SITE notes and Info

Discussion in 'Site Support' started by GT-Rx®, Jul 9, 2014.

?

How many like the new site?

Poll closed Jul 16, 2014.
  1. Love it, nice job!

100.0%
  2. Liked the way it was.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

All, one of the major hurdles for those who have likely bookmarked us, is you'll need to edit or delete/update your bookmarks to get rid of the Forums.GuzziTech subdomain. All of the website now lives after GuzziTech.com, i.e. GuzziTech.com/Forums/ - /Store, etc.

Please post below if you find any major flaws on the site for us to address.

Hope everyone likes the new site, and finds it easier to navigate in short order. Most of the Registration and Store issues should now be resolved for those just arriving here, or trying to purchase online without an account. Those two things have kept me working nearly full time to keep up with over the last 6+ months.

Feel free to contact me direct with any issues if you can't sign in/on, etc; Todd at GuzziTech.com - thanks again for all of the support and donations. I'm still very much in the red, so appreciate every $ you can contribute.

2. Oz1200Guzzi

Oz1200Guzzi High Miler

All seems good from my end, Todd. Exploration may throw up some small wobblies but probably nothing major - Good Job!

3. ghezzi

ghezzi High Miler GT Contributor

Got mine working ok, and I'm IT challenged.
    Just a password reset and save the new site in my favourites bar. :)

4. Hellgate

Hellgate Just got it firing! GT Contributor

Nice work Todd! Very clean.

Android likes this.
  5. Lee Turner

Lee Turner Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Looks great! Digging the thread-rollover-preview functionality.

6. canuck1969

canuck1969 GT Reference GT Contributor

Looks great and easy to read.

Only question is, is there a way to display the threads starting with the latest reply first instead of the oldest first. There is usually a preference to set for this but I can't find it.

7. Lee Turner

Lee Turner Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Any thought about enabling the site to work with Tapatalk?

8. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Good, and not seeing that either, so I'll inquire.

The whole site is set to adapt to every device, and I don't want to ask people to spend money to be able to connect to the site... I'd rather them send the $4 this way. ;)

9. theoneandonlymin

theoneandonlymin Tuned and Synch'ed GT Contributor

Hey Todd,
    I have had a look around ( Great new site ) and can't find where to send my $$$$s to.
    Is there a contribute button or maybe there is a need for one?
    Cheers
    Min

10. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura