• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

New Stelvio NTX Owner in Poole, Dorset, UK.

cozmo

Just got it firing!
Hi, i am Colin, just bought my very first Guzzi, the new Stelvio NTX. Looking forward to getting used to it and enjoying the experience on here too, have been on a few biking forums within UK and hope there is a fair bit of activity on this forum like i have found on others. Cheers one and all :)

Hi Colin, welcome to the fold. Well, if your first Guzzi is a Stelvio, then you've scored. It's arguably the best Guzzi has built to date. What year did you get? Post some pictures, or contact me direct e-mail if you need help; Todd at GuzziTech.com

I'll be watching for your post.

GT-Rx said:
Hi Colin, welcome to the fold. Well, if your first Guzzi is a Stelvio, then you've scored. It's arguably the best Guzzi has built to date. What year did you get? Post some pictures, or contact me direct e-mail if you need help; Todd at GuzziTech.com

I'll be watching for your post.

Hi Todd, thanks for the welcome. Taking delivery of the bike soon just having some optional extras fitted at the dealer. Its a new 2012 one so has the latest spec and revisions, cant wait to take it out. Yes will pop a picture or 2 up once i have it home. All the best, Colin........

Hi Colin,
I am oop north in Huddersfield and have a 2011 Stelvio 8v abs.Hope you enjoy your new Guzzi- like you,this is my first.A big leap of faith moving to an Italian bike after years of Jap stuff and a BMW,but so far am loving it.Hope we Brit Stelvio owners can all meet up sometime.Congrats!

stromcat said:
Hi Colin,
I am oop north in Huddersfield and have a 2011 Stelvio 8v abs.Hope you enjoy your new Guzzi- like you,this is my first.A big leap of faith moving to an Italian bike after years of Jap stuff and a BMW,but so far am loving it.Hope we Brit Stelvio owners can all meet up sometime.Congrats!

Hi mate, nice to hear from you. Yes it is a bit of a leap of faith going from the more traditional "Rice Burners" to an Italian badge but each and everyone i have been able to speak to who has one and all the write up's i could find, have all been (on balance) very favourable about the latest Stelvio. Mine is the same colour as yours and yes would love to get a few of us together for a meet up.

Me being South and you up North, why not consider arranging a few of us Moto Guzzi owners to a ride out to the Ace Cafe London one day, they have several Italian themed Bike days there throughout the year, i went to one recently, really enjoyed it and the foods not bad either. Give everyone a decent ride out, time to look around and a bit of bikes talk and the like. Its probably possible to arrange through this forum for all UK riders. Cheers, Colin..........

Hey Colin, welcome! I am also a 'new to me' Stelvio owner. Bought it almost two months ago now with 771 miles on it. I've easily doubled that now! I rode a CBR1100XX for 117000 miles and I have to say ... at first I didn't like the Guzzi, but now ... I can't wait to get back on it and go somewhere! I am loving it!

I was shopping for an NTX but of course it's not due here in the states till May. I am really anxious to hear your thoughts on it. I'll be trading up in a few years I'm sure!

Robert

Hi Robert, yes i'll put a pic or two up and a little review of the bike after getting to know her a bit. Date for collection has been confirmed to me today as being 17th March (next Friday) so keep watching this space. All the best, Colin.

Hi everyone, okay so had the bike a little while now and all i can say is...... I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers!!

Follow this link where pics can be seen HERE.

Attachments

• Cosmo-Stelvio.jpg
    Cosmo-Stelvio.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 1,003
Congrats! Looks great. Can't wait to see them trickle into the US.

Pictures are pretty simple, the Upload Attachment tab is below the text window you type in to post. Max width is 800 pix wide, and best to be 72 dpi. I added one above for you, and put the link to the others below.

Post often.

Congratulations, I want one of those quite badly, just trying to off load one of my current garage occupants. :angry:

GT-Rx said:
Congrats! Looks great. Can't wait to see them trickle into the US.

Pictures are pretty simple, the Upload Attachment tab is below the text window you type in to post. Max width is 800 pix wide, and best to be 72 dpi. I added one above for you, and put the link to the others below.

Post often.

Thanks very much!

Back