Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles®-- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

New (to me) Sport 1100, looking for a part

Discussion in 'Spine' started by Spencer McGeehan, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Spencer McGeehan

Spencer McGeehan Just got it firing!

Hi all, picking up my first Guzzi this week (a silver 1996 Sport 1100). Only 13,000 miles and a good previous owner and history so i'm not worried about doing a gear swap immediately but will change the trans oil and look for the tell-tale signs of wear. The only doo-dad missing is one of the rear turn signal lenses. Does anyone know if its a part unique to the bike or perhaps a parts-bin pick? Even better if anyone has a spare rear turn signal they would part with. I'm located in Pennsylvania. Thanks all and happy riding.

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Hi Spencer, congrats and welcome to the GT Forum & Guzzi Famiglia. Hope you'll add your info and a pic or two to the Registry thread; https://www.guzzitech.com/forums/threads/spine-registry-pic-thread.3820/
    The turn signals should be readily available as a 90’s Ducati or similar repop... a link to one on eBay HERE.
    Hope to see you posting often. Enjoy.

3. Spencer McGeehan

Spencer McGeehan Just got it firing!

Certainly, i'll take some pictures once I get the bike home and post on the registry. Thanks for the quick help, glad the part is so readily available.