• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

NEW V9 RACER, Yes you read right

Thanks for the post. Clearly a (non-Guzzi) rendering with an inverted front end and Kineo wheels - doubt that would ever happen. I'm happy at the thought of it, just hope they use the V7 tank and related. Something they should have done when they released the V9.

Attention of what you infer from that page :) ...

FERRO (the magazine above, btw it means "iron" in italian) it is just a publication dedicated and specialized in custom designs / custom jobs where the last creations from artisans dedicated on customs are published.
It is just showing the transformation of a V9 Guzzi to a racer by a local customizer. It uses also some Griso parts (as stated in the article).
Nothing ufficial from Guzzi.

Last edited:
I hope it doesn't look like the pic :(
It's looks to much like a Harley 750 flat tracker.

Agreed, not very fond of such caferace style, but anyway, such style was the target of the customizer and, despite my tastes, honestly a good rendition of the genre.

btw rumors say that the real V9 street/race that will be unveiled will be something Le-Mans-y , thus something maybe not to dissimilar, even if I'm really hoping for something aimed to fill the void created by Griso vacancy...

Clearly I need to catch up on my Italian... going back for EICMA.
I’ll take lots of pics...only a 3 hour flight...

BTW not my style of bike either....

Your italian is surely better than my hebrew :) Glad you like Italy. btw would be nice, given enough time, to ride a Italy-Israel on motorcycles all land... but I "suspect" that Syria is a big stumbling block nowadays for all nationalities... (know some guys that did that years ago, but starting in Greece after Italy-Greece by sea).

Regarding new V9s, I really hope of something Griso-like, let's see Piaggio/Guzzi directions in EICMA... have a nice stay in Milan!

Your italian is surely better than my hebrew :) Glad you like Italy. btw would be nice, given enough time, to ride a Italy-Israel on motorcycles all land... but I "suspect" that Syria is a big stumbling block nowadays for all nationalities... (know some guys that did that years ago, but starting in Greece after Italy-Greece by sea).

Regarding new V9s, I really hope of something Griso-like, let's see Piaggio/Guzzi directions in EICMA... have a nice stay in Milan!

Yup only way would be Italy-Greece and a boat. Not recommended a journey through Syria....forget about rentals here....but some amazing riding over here... now is the best season. I actually live 5 minutes from some of the best roads in the country...if you ever decide to come later ok me up... hope to see u in Milan!!!

Yea... I don't know the situation in detail, but areas like Golan, Galil or up north should be still militarized or restricted or at least it was in the past from what I've heard... indeed from what I've seen Israel should be really nice to ride on moto, great variety, like a mini-Italy :)

Just hope it is not riddled with Speed Cameras like in Italy... the bike culture is nice in Italy as you say but the police one too... many local towns balancing sheets and budgets here with hidden speed traps in absurd places for ridiculous speeds, totally unrelated to road security (sorry to bring this up... just received the nth infraction today by mail .... need to vent... arggggg.......).

Back