Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.

New..

Discussion in '24-7 Lounge' started by shagnasty, Mar 14, 2012.

1. shagnasty

shagnasty Just got it firing!

Just thought I would say hi as I just purchased my 1st Guzzi today, a 1200 Breva Sport. a brief ride home from the bike store thinking how do I explain to my wife another bike in the garage nextto the 1200 Bandit streetfighter.
    I dont know why but she didnt belive me when I said it followed me home as it was lost.
    The name comes from when I was in the Royal Air Force back in the 70's (old farts rule!) I lived in darkest North Wales so was called 'Shagnasty' because of what welsh men are supposed to do to sheep.. :lol:

2. ghezzi

ghezzi High Miler GT Contributor

Well come on down to the south side, we got lotsa K-1-W-1 fat arsed chickens round these parts, they're supposed to know a thing or two about sheep, apparently.

Welcome to the fold, Guzzi that is. Now that it has followed you home, you do realize you are fully responsible for daily walkies, and cleaning up the little puddles of red wee. Lets pray it never shits itself. :sick:

3. schimenator

schimenator Tuned and Synch'ed

Hey! Another member of the Bandit and Guzzi club. Watch out when you switch from one to the other as the horn and turn signals are backwards.

4. stromcat

stromcat Cruisin' Guzzisti

I had a Bandit 1200 a couple of bikes ago.Guzzis and Bandits,it must be a torque thing.

5. ghezzi

ghezzi High Miler GT Contributor

A few years ago I met a bloke shopping for a bike for his wife, he rode a Bandit. Sent him to check out a 750 Breva.
    Turns out she loved it.

I met them at a bike show twelve months later, he had used every excuse in the book to ride her Guzzi as often as possible, and was trading his Bandit for a big bruva Breva. :D

6. Knight

Knight Just got it firing!

heeeeey, congrats on the new purchase! good choice, man!
    p.s. new here, name Dylan, from Maine

7. GTM®

GTM® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Welcome and congrats. Guzzisti always have a unique sense of humo(u)r. UJM-I4's are disposable and for adolescents when it comes down to it. :whistle:

Something about Guzzi just grows on you, and much like a fine wine... enjoy it. Post often, and welcome again here to the Forum and Famiglia.