Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if we can be of help. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have are already answered on the Forum with FACTS, NOT OPINIONS. PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL! Also be sure to click on the STORE link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. And if you haven't seen our MotoCycle (not) art, click on the BUILDS tab above to see our work at our sister business; GT MotoCycles® -- WE ARE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED.
  2. There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to a PRODUCT or other competing website(s), this includes personal pages, social media or other Forums. We work very hard to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. Sorry to have to do this, but we don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see our online STORE link above; GTM product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.

Norge red-color match

Discussion in 'BNS12 Chat & Tech' started by davem, Dec 5, 2011.

1. davem

davem Tuned and Synch'ed

I was recently in my local car body shop and the guy was spraying a Ford with a red that looked a match for the Norge/Breva etc.
    I got a sample from him and offered it up to a side panel from the bike and reckon it is pretty close.
    I even painted some on the inside of the panel to make sure.
    I have never been able to track down the official paint from the codes supplied in previous threads but this one is easily obtainable in the U.K. and hopefully elsewhere in the world.

The paint is: Ford Colorado red code K.

2. Bill Hagan

Bill Hagan GT Reference GT Famiglia

Above Pott's Camp along Braddock's route, Virginia
  3. sempervee

sempervee Tuned and Synch'ed

Some other color matches:

Dodge " Viper Red "
    Chevy " Victory Red "

4. Pascal

Pascal Cruisin' Guzzisti

I started with the colorado red (D3) for the rear hugger and the 770 Givi on my 07...
    Was still a little off (darker) and the paint store corrected color to make somewhat a custom code.

Remember that depending of the brand of paint, you will have a different tint.
    Typically, a cheap brand will be off for sure as they don't provide a full range of toners for their different tint.

5. kirnma

kirnma Just got it firing!