Ridemalibu Motorcycle Rentals & Tours – Los Angeles CA
  1. Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. In SoCal? See the Service tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work. NEW REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - AND PLEASE DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: Most questions you may have are well answered on the Forum. As a common courtesy, check back if you are posting elsewhere on the web. There is zero tolerance on personal attacks and off-site links to other Forums or competing products. Note there's decades of Guzzi hands-on experienced help on this site, all whom give endless amounts of their time for free - be courteous. Also be sure to click on the Store link also above for our 600+ product inventory, including many of our 100% Made-in-house-USA GTM products and engine kits. We are still mostly a one man operation (not Amazon), so thanks in advance for your patience on orders. We do our best to get things out as quickly as possible, and we also aren't in control of things like customs & weather delays, etc. PLEASE refrain from emailing about your order Status, as you will get an email with tracking info when your order goes out; Email inquiries on orders slows everything down. Orders are currently being shipped once or twice a week. You can always sign into the online Store system to check the status. Please refrain if at all possible about emailing for an update; If you must ask for order info, please reply on the actual order email. You will get shipping info when it goes out via our online Store system (check your Spam folder), and if you want to cancel your order, please notify us direct email (do not post or use the Forum) and allow 7-10 business days for a reply BEFORE disputing the charge. We don't want your money if we can't deliver. Special order items are subject to a 15-20% cancellation fee. We cannot answer questions direct unless it’s about something on the Store or that you have purchased from us. We do NOT have a phone number - We are online only - Do not email and tell us to call you. You will find us highly responsive via email on the Contact page with any questions on our products (only). We appreciate the consideration, understanding and your business... past and future. Also be sure to see our GTMotoCycles.com custom BUILDS tab above.

NTX allu cases on a Breva/Norge/12S?

Discussion in 'Stelvio Chat & Tech' started by Zapa, Dec 14, 2009.

1. Zapa

Zapa Cruisin' Guzzisti

Has anyone tried to mount those magnificent alluminium cases in a regular Breva mounts? Is it possible?

I don't like the plastic ones...

2. GT-Rx®

GT-Rx® Administrator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Would take some work as the brackets that mate to the stock locations are mounted to the bag, so one would need to modify the Stelvio brackets to fit, or build some from scratch.

3. Brevabrabo

Brevabrabo Cruisin' Guzzisti

Maybe another idea, Hepco&Becker have mounts for the Breva to support their cases and they offer different models of Alu cases too. I had the Juniors on my B750 and they were really good. I guess their Alu program has the same quality.

4. WayneOrwig

WayneOrwig GT Reference

If you go to the TraX web site, they have a bracket that adapts a Givi bracket to the TraX Alu boxes. This may get overly complicated, but if you can get Givi brackets for the Breva, then put these adapters on the Givi brackets, you may be set.

5. john zibell

john zibell Moderator Staff Member GT di Razza Pura

Only problem is Givi doesn't make a mounting system for the Breva. Although the Hepco Becker is very close to the PL design the Givi uses. BTW, I couldn't find the TraX web site, do you have it?

6. kwn306

kwn306 High Miler

7. migcorso

migcorso Just got it firing!

I am not sure but... I think that H&B has racks for breva/sport and TraX has adapters for H&B racks.

Vsss

8. kwn306

kwn306 High Miler

That is correct.

9. Zapa

Zapa Cruisin' Guzzisti

My idea was to use some allu cases with the neat and tidy standard Breva brackets, but apparently all "boxy" cases need some sort of tubular frame to support them... tubular frame that I don't specially like.

If someone would make a bracketed version of the allu cases or an adapter for them it would be gold.

10. Bluntly

Bluntly Tuned and Synch'ed

Sorry but IMO they're ugly on a Stelvio and would be Fugly on a Norge :sick:

11. loftyjohn

loftyjohn Cruisin' Guzzisti

Hi Gang

I agree with Blunty: Why take a beautifully designed Italian motorcycle, sleek flowing lines with a modern upto the minute look! then stick a pair of German dustpins on the back :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You only have to compare the Stelvio and the Ntx, No contest :D

Also the Red ones are much faster :lol:

Merry Christmas to all have a fast and sweeping new year

Loftyjohn

Attached Files:

12. Bluntly

Bluntly Tuned and Synch'ed

I agree, but why did you buy the losing model? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Stop it...I'm cracking ribs here :woohoo: :woohoo: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :woohoo:

13. Zapa

Zapa Cruisin' Guzzisti

I don't care that much for looks, but for practicality. It seems I'll have to get the plasticky ones anyway...