• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Oil cooler cover.

Robert Gibson

High Miler
GT Contributor
I subscribe to the Italian California 1400 Club site, one of the guys is producing these oil cooler covers in polished stainless steel. I believe the cost is 90€, plus shipping of course.
If anyone is interested I can forward contact details. I don’t know if he speaks English, but google translate is your friend;). I can’t testify to the quality, but on the face of it looks good. I would suggest the fitting is the same as the Agostini and Isotta offerings.

90DEB43A BE17 4151 AA86 12A2013DAE27 2ECA1648 A3C3 4075 A475 BFA82440C9DA

I commented earlier today on a post I made a few weeks ago about an exhaust project I was doing, and figured I should probably share the latest project I've been working on since I'm somewhat snow and covid confined. ( although I still get my need for speed fix by racing my ice boat). I wanted a guard for my cooler and was going to buy an Audace oil cooler side panels and just bolt them on. But I would still need a stone guard, and than thought, well, I ride a Custom not an Audace, so why not be different and build a custom oil cooler fairing / guard. So hear it is. I first made a cardboard mock-up of what I thought I wanted, made a few changes, additions and then went with it. Someone else made the guard. It's 5/16 mild steel vented sheet that I bent and cut to fit. The fairing around it is made using a fiber glass /epoxy composite with carbon filets for diagonal stability. Painted with durable epoxy black to resist stone chipping. Look close at the grill. :nerd: Stay healthy ALL

Front grill Full size

Last edited:
View attachment 19992 I subscribe to the Italian California 1400 Club site, one of the guys is producing these oil cooler covers in polished stainless steel.​
I believe the cost is 90€, plus shipping of course.
If anyone is interested I can forward contact details. I don’t know if he speaks English, but google translate is your friend;).
I can’t testify to the quality, but on the face of it looks good. I would suggest the fitting is the same as the Agostini and Isotta offerings.
View attachment 19991
Hello,
Yes, I'm very interested in this nice stainless steel cover . Just a question : is it suitable for E4 cali, or E3 (before 2017), because, some modifications have been done on the E4 cali, for ex the height of the 2 horns are lower than old models, and a plastic cover has been added .
I live close to Paris, France
Best regards
Vizir

Hello,
Yes, I'm very interested in this nice stainless steel cover . Just a question : is it suitable for E4 cali, or E3 (before 2017), because, some modifications have been done on the E4 cali, for ex the height of the 2 horns are lower than old models, and a plastic cover has been added .
I live close to Paris, France
Best regards
Vizir
I believe this is the email of the guy that manufactures the guards. Probably best contacting him direct. Miticoskia@gmail.com

This is something we can make as well. I kindly ask that promotion of other products here on this site go lightly... as next thing we know everyone here will be spamming the site with their personal wares to sell, which I forbid. ;)

Appreciate the support for those who have purchased our products and/or donated to the site (Robert & Skip).

This is something we can make as well. I kindly ask that promotion of other products here on this site go lightly... as next thing we know everyone here will be spamming the site with their personal wares to sell, which I forbid. ;)

Appreciate the support for those who have purchased our products and/or donated to the site (Robert & Skip).
I’ll take the hit for this one Todd.
As a similar guard was not available on the GTM store site, thought it would be ok to share.
You’ve got to admit though it’s a nice alternative and cheaper than the MG offering.
In addition for those of us on the other side of the pond, in this case we don’t get shafted with import duty.
Sycophantic moment. Maybe you could offer a guard with the GTM logo?

Maybe you could offer a guard with the GTM logo?
Appreciated... and it's certainly something we can do, depends on the interest, as I've done things like this and sold one or two. Not worth it at that point. ;)

Appreciated... and it's certainly something we can do, depends on the interest, as I've done things like this and sold one or two. Not worth it at that point. ;)
I would be interested in a GTM oil cooler guard! Stumbled across this thread using the search engine for oil cooler guard. Curious how many of us Cal Touring riders would show enough interest to make it a worthwhile offering from the GTM store. Personally, I like the idea of something with a finer mesh screen, but not too fine to obstruct air flow.

Back