• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

online tire purchases

Michael Bray

Just got it firing!
Just about to go online here in British Columbia Canada and order up a rear tire for my V9 Roamer. Any recommendations for here in Canada?

Revco.ca or Fortnine. I think Fortnine is located in Vancouver, based on his YT videos, so shipping will be fast for ya. Most of my tires previously I got from Revco, mainly for quads and minibikes, some road tires. Revco is slightly cheaper then Fortnine but lots of stuff is out of stock

I buy my tyres at a proper store and ask them if they can come close to the price that companies like Fort Nine offer. These are the places that listen to my stupid questions and put up with my annoying anecdotes and deserve to make some money from tyres. I usually find that they are within 10% of the price, and so deserve to make a little money from sales.

IMG 6591

BRAVO! I salute you Brian, Well said.

If we do not support those who support us, there will be nobody left to support us.

Lowest price is never the most desirable characteristic of a transaction in my book. It's important to a certain extent, but not the decisive factor.

Last edited:
if I shopped locally exclusively, I'd be running an agostini pipe and an OEM map :) as that's all my local shop could recommend.

except I wouldn't I guess, because I would have sold my B11 long ago due to poor fueling.

if you have a local shop with competent people and reasonable stock and/or lead times, cherish and support them. I have not been so fortunate, though that may change now that I've found Imperial.

fortnine is a lovely Canadian company with good service and reasonable stock, and at least a few pleasant, well-informed staff members.

if I shopped locally exclusively, I'd be running an agostini pipe and an OEM map :) as that's all my local shop could recommend.

except I wouldn't I guess, because I would have sold my B11 long ago due to poor fueling.

if you have a local shop with competent people and reasonable stock and/or lead times, cherish and support them. I have not been so fortunate, though that may change now that I've found Imperial.

fortnine is a lovely Canadian company with good service and reasonable stock, and at least a few pleasant, well-informed staff members.

Oh I understand and agree in that situation.

Being a small businessman, I just always try and buy locally whenever possible.

For major technical stuff, on my Moto Guzzi's, I use Todd here whenever possible.

Do not rule out "Daytona Motorsports in Vancouver" . Usually a pretty good selection in stock and rapid
shipping if not , and of course they install and balance :) . Peter

I buy my tyres at a proper store and ask them if they can come close to the price that companies like Fort Nine offer. These are the places that listen to my stupid questions and put up with my annoying anecdotes and deserve to make some money from tyres. I usually find that they are within 10% of the price, and so deserve to make a little money from sales.
I hear ya, I'm doing my part shopping locally when I can, but my town has nothing... When I ask for smth, the answer is "we can order". I can order myself as well, I just want to give them my extra money and bring stuff home right away...

Believe me.

Most people have literally no idea just how much money you can tie up in the blink of an eye, trying to keep parts and accessories “in stock”. It’s truly a losing game unless you have tons of money to play with.

That is why nobody here in Ohio, has anything remotely like IronPony Powersports in Columbus. However, they are a multimillion dollar mega warehouse.

Small guys like me, just cannot play in that game, so yes, we “order stuff” for customers. However we know your name, share stories, coffee, and donuts with you, and we actually care about you as a person, a friend, and a customer.

It’s a delicate tightrope walk.

I've found that tire prices at Pete's Superbike in Quebec are almost always lower than FortNine's: even though Pete's charges for shipping the total price still ends up being lower.

By the way, FortNine is also located in Quebec but their brand ambassador "RyanF9" lives in Vancouver, to correct an earlier post in this thread.

I've found that tire prices at Pete's Superbike in Quebec are almost always lower than FortNine's: even though Pete's charges for shipping the total price still ends up being lower.

By the way, FortNine is also located in Quebec but their brand ambassador "RyanF9" lives in Vancouver, to correct an earlier post in this thread.
Thanks for the tip on Pete's. I just did a test and they are $50 cheaper for a set of Road 6 GT.

Another great source for tires and parts is GP Bikes in Whitby, Ontario. They offer free shipping once the order amount is over a low threshold. I know the free shipping applies to Ontario. Out of province may differ. Great company to deal with.

Just checked:

IMG 3512

I sometimes find that my local dealer can price match Fortnine on some stuff... but other stuff Fortnine's price is actually less than dealer cost because of their massive volume discount. It's nuts.

I asked my local dealer whose service manager I know by name, as to whether they had a pair of decent sport tyres in stock for the Griso, and their price was $25 less than Fort Nine, and they installed them on loose wheels within a day or two and I ask them to call me if they see any deals on tyres, and thanks to computers, they give me a call if this happens. I'm not rich by far, but some dealers won't put on tyres that they haven't sold and to me that limits choices as I don't have either the access to the right tools or the strength or skill to change tyres.

Back