• Ciao Guest - You’ve landed at the ultimate Guzzi site. NEW FORUM REGISTRATIONS REQUIRE EMAIL ACTIVATION - CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER - Use the CONTACT above if you need help. New to the forum? For all new members, we require ONE post in the Introductions section at the bottom, in order to post in most of the other sections. ALWAYS TRY A SEARCH BEFORE STARTING A NEW TOPIC - Most questions you may have, have likely been already answered. DON'T BE A DRIVE-BY POSTER: As a common courtesy, check back in and reply within 24 hours, or your post will be deleted. Note there's decades of heavily experienced Guzzi professionals on this site, all whom happily give endless amounts of their VALUABLE time for free; BE COURTEOUS AND RESPECTFUL!
  • There is ZERO tolerance on personal attacks and ANY HYPERLINKS to PRODUCT(S) or other competing website(s), including personal pages, social media or other Forums. This ALSO INCLUDES ECU DIAGnostic software, questions and mapping. We work very hard to offer commercially supported products and to keep info relevant here. First offense is a note, second is a warning, third time will get you banned from the site. We don't have the time to chase repeat (and ignorant) offenders. This is NOT a social media platform; It's an ad-free, privately funded website, in small help with user donations. Be sure to see the GTM STORE link above; ALL product purchases help support the site, or you can upgrade your Forum profile or DONATE via the link above.
  • Be sure to see the GTM STORE link also above for our 700+ product inventory, including OEM parts and many of our 100% Made-in-SoCal-USA GTM products and engine kits. In SoCal? Click the SERVICE tab above for the best in service, tires, tuning and installation of our products or custom work, and don't miss our GT MotoCycles® (not) art on the BUILDS tab above. WE'RE HERE ONLINE ONLY - NO PHONE CALLS MADE OR RECEIVED - DO NOT EMAIL AND ASK QUESTIONS OR ASK TO CALL YOU.
  • Like the new V100, GuzziTech is full throttle into the future! We're now running on an all-new server and we've updated our Forum software. The visual differences are obvious, but hopefully you'll notice the super-fast speed. If you notice any glitches or have any issues, please post on the Site Support section at the bottom. If you haven't yet, please upgrade your account which is covered in the Site Support section or via the DONATE tab above, which gives you full site access including the DOWNLOADS section. We really appreciate every $ and your support to keep this site ad-free. Create an account, sign in, upgrade your account, and enjoy. See you on the road in 2024.

Open invite to Scott’s Workshop OH

DeadEye

GT Reference
GT di Razza Pura
What would you need to bring with you to Canada for a “House call”
( there are no professional service people here in the Eastern waste lands of Canada )
other than what’s needed to fit the big bore kit ( And the Big bore kit itself )
:D

Last edited:
What would you need to bring with you to Canada for a “House call”
( there are no professional service people here in the waste lands of Canada )
other than what’s needed to fit the big bore kit ( And the Big bore kit itself )
:D
Maybe you could buy the parts from Todd and hire Scott to install them—Ohio is not far from Ontario! He could stash tools in all the storage compartments on the MP3 and ride up there. Just kidding!

200 miles to London, ON and 400 to Toronto. Although I think Don is almost in Montreal. I could be persuaded in the spring to drive my Stelvio and tools in exchange for a few days guided touring in Montreal and Quebec City though! :D

All the wonderful GuzziTech Canadian Guzzisti are always welcome at my shop, and I have a guest room in my home and I am a fantastic cook (so Ive been told). Hey, I'm Italian and fat! That says it all. :p

In truth, any of you that are traveling in my neck of the woods, are also always welcome to both.

200 miles to London, ON and 400 to Toronto. Although I think Don is almost in Montreal. I could be persuaded in the spring to drive my Stelvio and tools in exchange for a few days guided touring in Montreal and Quebec City though! :D

All the wonderful GuzziTech Canadian Guzzisti are always welcome at my shop, and I have a guest room in my home and I am a fantastic cook (so Ive been told). Hey, I'm Italian and fat! That says it all. :p

In truth, any of you that are traveling in my neck of the woods, are also always welcome to both.
Hmm, your invitation is tempting; are meat balls one of your specialties?

Jason

LOL.

Italian food, period. Sugo, meatballs, bracciole, pork spareribs, risotto, homemade sausage, bread, tiramisu, deserts...

You name it, I can cook it. Usually in very large quantities too as when my friends get word that I am cooking, they all want to come over for the fun! I do love company and entertaining and feeding my friends and family.

I will be offering my culinary skills up at the annual Moto Grappa Tech Days at the Hagan residence in VA this coming year. Those who come to Bill and Kathi's house for that event, will get to have my creations.

Oh, and did I mention that I can spin wrenches on motorcycles too? :D

55051430283  143C8406 BCE4 4019 88F1 7991EDCD6094 59805921829  DEB5DA70 9C5D 4032 8BC4 F50153D09E89 59805925031  4269A2A7 69E4 48C4 B588 7AE75305E000 Bracciole 008 IMG 1152 IMG 1154 IMG 1363 My Bread 001 My Bread 002 My Bread 003

Looks like almost 1,000 km / 600 miles any way you cut it.
The tool he would be carrying could simply be what’s required for a long distance ride, as you’ll always come upon a Harley in need of “help/repairs” along the way 🤪

LOL.

Italian food, period. Sugo, meatballs, bracciole, pork spareribs, risotto, homemade sausage, bread, tiramisu, deserts...

You name it, I can cook it. Usually in very large quantities too as when my friends get word that I am cooking, they all want to come over for the fun! I do love company and entertaining and feeding my friends and family.

I will be offering my culinary skills up at the annual Moto Grappa Tech Days at the Hagan residence in VA this coming year. Those who come to Bill and Kathi's house for that event, will get to have my creations.

Oh, and did I mention that I can spin wrenches on motorcycles too? :D

View attachment 27010View attachment 27011View attachment 27012View attachment 27013View attachment 27014View attachment 27015View attachment 27016View attachment 27017View attachment 27018View attachment 27019
WOW, that all looks absolutely scrumptious!

Jason

My parents divorced when I was very young at 7.

I grew up with my Italian mother, grandmother, aunts and uncles and stood beside them in the kitchen, learning.

They were all excellent teachers, especially my grandmother.

It has paid off dividend my whole life.

I love cooking and actually wanted to go to the Culinary Institute of America in New York State but my wife and first of three sons, stopped that dead in its tracks.

My life certainly would have been different.

Holly smokes I'm hungry now! I took over my grandma's kitchen when I was ~7, I challenge you to a cook-off!
...oh, ya too far away... well, if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'm definitely crashing your dinner party:p
maybe we can do a group ride from BC, if even half the local Guzzi owners make it poor Scott will need some bigger pots :D

maybe we can do a group ride from BC, if even half the local Guzzi owners make it poor Scott will need some bigger pots :D
Sure, when do we leave? It's only 4K kms ant 40 hrs of non stop trip from BC:D
2hr ride is the longest I've been on a bike in my humble 1ish year riding experience, I might need "some" practice LOL

Already have them. People laugh because they are huge Navy cooking pots. The one in my last photo here is the smallest of my big pots, while the largest is more than 2.5x that size. Truly massive things.

When it comes to cooking, I really don’t know how to go “small”. 😆😆😆

I grew up Italian and poor. My grandmother said if we had good food and a roof, we were rich! She was 100% correct. 👍

3BB9A3D5 8DEA 469E B463 46C402AB27F5 0171B6A3 6DFE 4BB3 B530 A884F2AAB552 C52F35B1 68CF 4483 8978 60A466EDC91C B1D4FF25 71D0 4D46 B206 3218F75A1D6D

Last edited:
Sure, when do we leave? It's only 4K kms ant 40 hrs of non stop trip from BC:D
2hr ride is the longest I've been on a bike in my humble 1ish year riding experience, I might need "some" practice LOL
ha, it's not a 4k ride, it's just a nice day of riding, few nice cafes, and then a nice dinner. then a nice campsite. then another day of nice riding... then another... :D

Back